flight club

CAN SOME1 BE KIND ENUFF TO HELP ME PLZ I NEED A INVITE PM ME PLZ
happy.gif

MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

I'm curious if people want invites so that they can get the XVs, or for future releases?

^Thats what i was thinking. Once i saw the expiration date of 2/08 I figured their might be future online releases.

Originally Posted by fonto76

I'm curious if people want invites so that they can get the XVs, or for future releases?

I need an invite so I can buy the XV's..but I didn't get one because I signed up for jumpman23.com on 10/30....and the customer service rep saysonly people who signed up before 10/25 got an invitation... can you believe that!!...5 days!!!....
Can someone please give me an invitation......its notlike i'm a newbie...I've been on nt for a min.... email address [email protected]

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

you wont be able to recieve an invite without posting your first and last name

Oh sorry i forgot....

name: forrest dean
email: [email protected]

If anyone wants to help out a nt vet....I'll help you out later on..I have lots of j's that i'll sell eventually and when I sell them I'll makesure to throw you a nice discount if you want them

Originally Posted by richkid23

You guys w/o invites better hurry up for the XV's
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Hey if someone gives me an invite I'll let you lay the pipe to my girl...shes the girl in my avatar...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Originally Posted by richkid23

You guys w/o invites better hurry up for the XV's
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Hey if someone gives me an invite I'll let you lay the pipe to my girl...shes the girl in my avatar...
laugh.gif
i got an invite, bring your girl over first. located at 1 grand ave. san luis obispo, CA 93410. let me know when your here, and sorry you cant watch

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^i'd rather pay double retail for these XV's then pay you for an invite.

Back
Top Bottom