flight club

Can someone send me an invite please? I don't understand why I didn't get one, I've been receive JB stuff since like 2002. Thanks to anyone thathelps!

Originally Posted by MrPiNoYWiTJs

it weird ive been a member for awhile too, when i asked them why i didn't receive a flight club invitation, they just told me that i wasn't in the list for the flight club invitation
yea, i also been a member for a good 3 years, long enough to get that random jordan magazine with carmelo on the cover that one afternoon. i actuallylike the 15's and if anybody dosnt mind giving me a invite email is. [email protected]

i beleive its like a 2 hour block that they could release....

but the earliest is 5pm (central).....

good luck

i asked a simple question....and got an answer....as for you who called me out for even askin, worry bout yourself rather than hatin on me

sho3tym....you got in with an invite right...cuz if not hit me up and let me know if you need one.

YO wats the deal here, why we gotta wait all day till they open?? I was just informed that the show will be available at 6pm Eastern & 3pm Pacific times!!

ahhh...my bad man....sorry bout that - it's all good, I live in the midwest - so when it comes to Js I kinda get screw'd outta them sometimes.....butanyway - sorry bout that

23mjordan45
may still need an invite if anyone can help out.

For the people that live in the MIDWEST the site will start selling them at 5pm.

So much suspense for the Flight club to open.....
ohwell.gif

Hah this is funny i'm glad it's not open yet, I gave up on getting these last night. I gotta go to the bank.
ohwell.gif

I wonder why they do these online releases at strange hours? It seems like I remember the thunder/lightning deal being in the late afternoon, too. I hopethis goes a little smoother than that release.

Back
Top Bottom