flight club

0ec15ceaad75aafccadfeb134816e53b441e3b2.jpg

http://www.tc-imports.net/sold.htm

its been confirmed 3 pm pacific. just go to sleep guys. or set up your alarms if you really want to be on the safe side. nike's main customer service callcenter is located in ARIZONA. THEY SHOULD KNOW. ITS ONLY 1020 HERE IN THE CITY OF ANGELS...

OKAY JDASH 57 YOU WON! SEND ME YOUR FULL NAME AND EMAIL. NOW YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO BECOMING A " ULTIMATE JORDAN FANATIC" LOL. PEACE

I have been a member of Jumpman23.com for years. I looked through all my spam and everything and never found an invite. What gives?

^Yeah I didnt get a email either, but my fellow friend/ Nt'er gave an invite. I logged in and it ask me 4 a invite I gave the one my friend gave me andthen they gave me 2 invites 2 give away, wierd Ive been JB memeber since 04'

it weird ive been a member for awhile too, when i asked them why i didn't receive a flight club invitation, they just told me that i wasn't in the listfor the flight club invitation

i feel you guys. ive been a member since the xii release online, i had to ask. thanks to the dude that helped me out tho.

to hell with these shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good freakinnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The XV's are gonna release on the 15th hour (3:00pm pst 6:00pm est) of the 15th day of November 2007.

PEOPLE who need a INVITATION to airjordanflightclub.com hit me up I got em e-mail me [email protected]

The website will start selling these shoes at 3pm PST(Pacific Standard Time) which for me here in the Eastcoast Detroit,MI is 6pm EST(Eastern Standard Time)hope that helps people out I called NDC 3 diff times and heard the same thing all three 3 times.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

I have been a member of Jumpman23.com for years. I looked through all my spam and everything and never found an invite. What gives?

co-sign......been a member for years and even ordered through them....but no invitation

to answer your ? rawtoon 305 they go on sale at 3pm PST which for me in MI is 6pm hope this helps you out.

PEOPLE who need a INVITATION to airjordanflightclub.com hit me up I got em e-mail me [email protected] or IM me on AOL @ bigslickrick23.

okay...this is pretty stupid...but i'm going nutts over this thing...when does it open? i've read earlier posts that have said one time and others thatsay a different time. does anyone have ANY info at all as to when it opens for sure?

Back
Top Bottom