"Flight School" by Eno Bull

What's going on NikeTalk? Some of ya might remember me (and I'd be a little surprised if you do, lol) as EnoThaKickHead.

I've been a member since '07, but when the site got switched up I seem to had gotten locked out of my account.

Ahhh, well, no biggie, I'm back and I figured I'd share a few pics with ya.

As some of you may know, I am a photographer, and a few months ago, I had an idea to do a shoot to showcase some heat from myself and some of my cousins/boys.

The Concept of the shoot was very simple, basically bring out your heat!

I told the fellas, "bring out your Jays that are 5 years old or older, and a pair of Nikes that are equally as old or that you just like that much." My boys did not disappoint.

On Oct. 14th of this year we did the shoot.

So as (sort of a) re introduction to NikeTalk, I'd like to share some photos from the shoot with ya.

All images with me in them (I'm the one with the red jeans/OG Cobalts) were taken by my cousin Buddy Mylez.

All other images were taken by me.

*You might recognize an old NT member as well proFRESHH.

The Iv's you see in the pictures are the exception to the rule: they are the 2012 release.

All feedback (hopefully mostly positive) is welcomed.

I feel NikeTalk is thee perfect platform to showcase a project like this, unlike Flickr or Facebook where only a small percentage of your followers are actual SneakerHeads. So I know I don't have to tell you who's wearing what, hope you all enjoy.

Stay Up!

Eno.

Clean. Some real nice shots. Would love to get together with my boys and do something like this.

jm9312 Thanks for the Feedback homie. Word man, do it. I was considering making it a series, but it's stil TBD for now.

those mf dooms and those bred 13
nthat.gif

Jumpmanin You mean the Dr. Doom Foams? Yeah, that's my boy. His FoamPosite collection is bananas. Good lookin on the comment tho homie.

Currensy, Af1 Jordan Collecterz, and TeamCharlsma69 Good lookin fellas. I appreciate ya takin the time out to check out my work. Hope ya enjoy the next ones too!

Back
Top Bottom