Florida NTers, Please Step In.

look in the IT field. the whole country has a shortage and is paying a premium.

keep an eye on job postings etc. maybe look at best buy geek squad even or something like that. as far as how easy it is to get a job, it depends on exactlywhere you live and how good your resume is and how you present yourself. get on some resume writing tips and make that look good.

Get your resume together, and make a case for some real cash. Min. wage is really for the under qualified, if you have any experience in any field, exploit it.

Get your resume together, and make a case for some real cash. Min. wage is really for the under qualified, if you have any experience in any field, exploit it.

oh ok, never knew the IT field had some demand. im good with IT. got my diploma etc and soon my bachilors degree, im thinkin to send out my resume from downhere in trinidad to those places up there and see whats up b4 i make any harsh decisions?

oh ok, never knew the IT field had some demand. im good with IT. got my diploma etc and soon my bachilors degree, im thinkin to send out my resume from downhere in trinidad to those places up there and see whats up b4 i make any harsh decisions?

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

I stay in So. Florida... Pembroke Pines/West Miramar area and make 21 dollars an hour and it is still rough.

Damn son, I live in the same area. Hook a dude up with an application.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

I stay in So. Florida... Pembroke Pines/West Miramar area and make 21 dollars an hour and it is still rough.

Damn son, I live in the same area. Hook a dude up with an application.
laugh.gif

I live in Boynton with my parents and its pretty expensive housing wise. Rent.com is a good website and they have alot of goodlistings. Good luck man.

I live in Boynton with my parents and its pretty expensive housing wise. Rent.com is a good website and they have alot of goodlistings. Good luck man.

Hey_

I'm movin' to Pembroke Pines/Ft. Lauderdale myself. Whoever is rockin' $21 an hour, get at me!

Julius F. Wrek

Hey_

I'm movin' to Pembroke Pines/Ft. Lauderdale myself. Whoever is rockin' $21 an hour, get at me!

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Julius F. Wrek
you watch the news doggie?
laugh.gif

jobs are hard to come by about now.

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Julius F. Wrek
you watch the news doggie?
laugh.gif

jobs are hard to come by about now.

i 2 live in boynton but yea rent.com is a good site to get started i been workin at my job for a year and a half and make 16.75 an hour

i 2 live in boynton but yea rent.com is a good site to get started i been workin at my job for a year and a half and make 16.75 an hour

Back
Top Bottom