floyd mayweather dissing 50 on twitter right now vol. bitter exes

Damn it's crazy seeing this dudes 50 decline.

Dude is becoming the laughing stock of the industry.

50 went from being a boss to Floyd's Tony Yayo :smh:

naw... this ain't real life.
Also... I know Floyd is a pro boxer... but isn't 50.. like... 240?
If it was on some street fight type steez... could 50 simply over power Floyd?
Srs.
50 claimed to have beat him in a fight before...

these dudes are weird... this is how ****** act when they find out their first love been slanging it around campus all semester

i could see from the beginning that their egos could clash.

seemed like nobody liked 50 as a person back in the day. no one likes floyd as a person except for his yes men. and their friendship seemed forced. especially on floyds part, to the point where it seemed sad. this "beef" could all be fake but i could see that if it went too far that they would really rustle their jimmies.

if that gay **** does happen where 50 joins mannys camp, i will be so disappoint. that will be so insulting to sports and intelligence. i already dont give a **** about mannys next fight cause of all the shenanigans theyre already ruining the sport with. i mean even if it was fixed and drama filled in the past, atleast it wasnt as obvious.

Maybe this is a work? (IE Fake, IE Wrestling Storyline)

I'm almost certain it is. Both of these dudes are smart guys and I can def see them pulling something like this to stir up promotion for a fight. Idk why y'all are reaching for the ayo stuff, 2 dudes can't be close friends without being homo?

If this is really real it's over Ms. Jackson. No way these two dudes fell out over money.

Smh if the conspiracy theorist are true.
Boxing doesn't need story lines. Just fighters willing to fight.

i swear they mo' no doubt in my mind....ive had fall outs with my boys and i never sounded this bitter....they definately had some sort of intercourse or at least kissed.
laugh.gif

50 and Pac vs. Ross and Floyd Tag Team Match Headlining Wrestlemania 100 :nerd:

Floyd took the biggest loss by readding Ray J to the money team

Last edited:
Its funny how you have so many people saying that 50 is declining,he's going down,his career is over,whatever.But this is a thread about 50,right?and its has nothing to do with his music career or an album thats about to drop but your still talking about him,good or bad,makes no sense in todays standards.
People want one thing from the Money Team and thats to see Floyd fight,for some to lose but for the most part people want to see Floyd vs Manny and if 50 can make that happen in a timely fashion before fans and enemies lose interest,its a win,win situation and espacially if he has his hands in the pot on both ends.

:smokin The money that will be made from that event,thats,that'I just dont give a goddamn anymore'type of money.

How is 50 falling off? Dude still makes millions a year with no album released. I rather be a "failed" rapper with millions than a rick ross who still owes $120 mill to Warner Bros.

50 dont owe no money. Just saying.

How is 50 falling off? Dude still makes millions a year with no album released. I rather be a "failed" rapper with millions than a rick ross who still owes $120 mill to Warner Bros.

50 dont owe no money. Just saying.

NT logic fam. You don't have a hot record after selling 30+ million albums and you suck & you're declining.

Back
Top Bottom