floyd mayweather dissing 50 on twitter right now vol. bitter exes

Yall weird thinking everything is a publicity stunt

Manny vs. Floyd needs a twitter beef for promotion?

Come on cuh

floyd stopped messing with 50 once he got out of jail
50 cent dissed him and called his girl a gold digger

i think it was the power 105 interview 

Tune do you know why Ross ows them that money? This is the first I've heard of it, thats a crazy amount of loot.

He just doesnt sell records like he was expected to.

He got a big signing bonus plus he been sued a couple times the label paid for. plus album expenses that hasnt been recouped yet.

Most artists owe record labels millions tho.

that distribution deal has to be paid back. Most people think when artists sign a deal they get X amount...sometimes, rare occasions they get a signing bonus which is theirs to keep but advances, budget, etc all has to be recouped in sales, concerts, branding etc.

i swear they mo' no doubt in my mind....ive had fall outs with my boys and i never sounded this bitter....they definately had some sort of intercourse or at least kissed.
Yeah but money is involved here.

How is 50 falling off? Dude still makes millions a year with no album released. I rather be a "failed" rapper with millions than a rick ross who still owes $120 mill to Warner Bros.

50 dont owe no money. Just saying.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: I'm gonna need proof of this.

So much madness in here.

I'm surprised anyone sees this as anything but a marketing ploy to build hype. 50 just got in the Boxing game. He knows there's MILS out there. So he's beating the bushes.

Maybe he figures if he gets at Floyd enough, he'll goad him into taking the Pacman fight.

Or he'll get a big payday for a fight between Gamboa/Floyd.

Do I think it's ridiculous? Sure. But let's not read more into this than it is.

I also think it's wild suspect that cats would see that pose and immediately start talking about "intercourse" etc. Son....where your mind at? My mind ain't automatically goin' there like some of y'all.

That's and old school pose as has been stated. Them dudes clownin'.

Anybody that knows anything about 50's rap career should know this is what he does.

LAME

http://www.magic1017.com/rssItem.asp?feedid=171&itemid=29935301

50 Cent, Floyd Mayweather Beef Just an Act?

Facebook.com/50Cent50 Cent traded some low-blows with boxing star Floyd Mayweather over the weekend, but on Monday Fif insisted that the Twitter feud was staged. However some might argue that 50's explanation of the so-called fake beef came off a little like another insult aimed at Floyd.
"I'm sick of all this nonsense...," 50 tweeted. "Floyd asked me to act like were fighting cause no one was paying any attention after his 60 days." By "60 days," 50 is referring to the prison term that Floyd served earlier this year for domestic abuse.
"Domestic violence is very serious my apologies,my grand mother said we need to stop playing I'm done sorry," 50 tweeted a few moments later.
"I know some [of] the thing we do in hip hop for shock value are wrong. He just wanted some attention Floyd is like a brother to me... I always tweet thing for him like follow his fiancée and help promote him," wrote Fif, who said he was done and didn't want to be asked about the Twitter drama.
It all started on Wednesday when 50 tweeted that he was leaving Floyd's promotions group, the Money Team. Fif announced he was moving the boxers that he works with to his own promotions team, "cause the other half of the money team .Didnt put up there $MONEY$..." From there, 50 hurled insults at Floyd, including a message that the boxer was running from rival Manny Pacquiao.
Floyd didn't hesitate to fire back, saying Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Drake and Kanye West were running the music game, while 50 needed help. Floyd also posted a photo of 50 wearing a Money Team jacket, tweeting "F**k Boy you look cute in that jacket." Then poking fun at Fif's past, he wrote, "I respect the shooter not the one who got shot."
And while the back-and-forth got fans riled up, 50 insists it was all for laughs.
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio

Back
Top Bottom