floyd mayweather dissing 50 on twitter right now vol. bitter exes

no more of this?

ya really gonna deny foul play between these two???.... :lol:

What...da fuq is this :lol:???? Like, did they really think this was cool? Welp, you're right steezy, they had to have had mouth to mouth at one time or another :lol:

How is 50 falling off? Dude still makes millions a year with no album released. I rather be a "failed" rapper with millions than a rick ross who still owes $120 mill to Warner Bros.

50 dont owe no money. Just saying.

If that's true, YIKES :lol:

Last edited:
Floyd Mayweather’s Total Career Earnings: $213 million
50 Cent Net Worth
Net Worth: $110 Million As of April 2012
Source of Wealth: Music, Vitamin Water (Formula 50), Other Businesses

What...da fuq is this
laugh.gif
???? Like, did they really think this was cool? Welp, you're right steezy, they had to have had mouth to mouth at one time or another
laugh.gif

If that's true, YIKES
laugh.gif
It was just posted that dope dealers back in the day did this pose

How is 50 falling off? Dude still makes millions a year with no album released. I rather be a "failed" rapper with millions than a rick ross who still owes $120 mill to Warner Bros.

Rick Ross owes over a 100 million to warner bros? :nerd:

NT logic fam. You don't have a hot record after selling 30+ million albums and you suck & you're declining.

Its not NT logic. Its everyone's logic and its a fact. He does suck and he is declining. Just because he went diamond with GRODT doesn't excuse him from bad music. Since that album, he hasn't been able to put together a project that matches it in quality. Who cares if he's making money from outside of music, no one is checking for any of the stuff he puts out.

NT logic fam. You don't have a hot record after selling 30+ million albums and you suck & you're declining.

Its not NT logic. Its everyone's logic and its a fact. He does suck and he is declining. Just because he went diamond with GRODT doesn't excuse him from bad music. Since that album, he hasn't been able to put together a project that matches it in quality. Who cares if he's making money from outside of music, no one is checking for any of the stuff he puts out.

I agree, JHawk.

sick.gif
pretty much all 50 had to say, plus we all know Money May going broke once he is done with boxing
Doubt it.  Floyd's a smart man.  I really don't want to get into all of the intricate details, but he understands how to maximize his earning potential.  His persona is a marketing ploy more than anything.

damn im so out of the loop...it had to take floyd and 50 beef to make me know that manny steward died, rip

y'all gay for debating what these two grown *** men fightin over on a saturday afternoon.... 

This

I swear NT is full of dudes who are too concerned with what other men are:

-Driving
-Dating
-Wearing
-Beefing with

:smh:

As many times as we've seen Fifty create FAKE beef with someone and you guy's think this legit?

y'all gay for debating what these two grown *** men fightin over on a saturday afternoon.... 

And your mad corny for worrying about what other grown *** man and worrying about on their saturday afternoon.....why you so mad?

How? I don't care about floyd or 50, I'm just trying to figure out when floyd and pac are finally gonna fight

Back
Top Bottom