Floyd Mayweather Jr. Caught on Video flipping Out On a Security Guard in Las Vegas

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by manamazing55

hes a good boxer, but this guy is a clown. Hitting women, acting like a total douche. Pathetic
money may is a classic case of napoleon complex.
OK Dr. Drew
grin.gif
How come whenever a shorter guy is a ###hole, he has Napoleon complex. But when any other guy is an ###hole, he's just an ###hole. Does Mike Tyson have napoleon complex in your enlightened opinion?

I'm also impressed by the fact that Mayweather states that "they said I hit a guard last time and I DIDNT"

He says this without thinking hes being recorded which MIGHT go to show how he really might have been innocent AND how honest he is about knowing the situation could turn bad. Dude had every right to be upset.

I'm also impressed by the fact that Mayweather states that "they said I hit a guard last time and I DIDNT"

He says this without thinking hes being recorded which MIGHT go to show how he really might have been innocent AND how honest he is about knowing the situation could turn bad. Dude had every right to be upset.

This has happened in similar situations with owners of ball clubs or "legends" of particular sports teams. They got these security guards stopping Jerry Jones and not letting him in without a press pass, or all these other personalities dressed for the TV cameras not being allowed in. But there, it just takes a quick second for them to be shown some common sense... Here dude knew who he was and still did all that horse and pony show stuff?

Definitely a bad loss for the guard

This has happened in similar situations with owners of ball clubs or "legends" of particular sports teams. They got these security guards stopping Jerry Jones and not letting him in without a press pass, or all these other personalities dressed for the TV cameras not being allowed in. But there, it just takes a quick second for them to be shown some common sense... Here dude knew who he was and still did all that horse and pony show stuff?

Definitely a bad loss for the guard

I not the biggest supporter of Mayweather but that's just stupid. You know damn well who Mayweather is let him in his house. I'd spa on dude too. Seema like the guard just wanted to start a problem.

I not the biggest supporter of Mayweather but that's just stupid. You know damn well who Mayweather is let him in his house. I'd spa on dude too. Seema like the guard just wanted to start a problem.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

hes a good boxer, but this guy is a clown. Hitting women, acting like a total douche. Pathetic
OK Dr. Drew
grin.gif
How come whenever a shorter guy is a ###hole, he has Napoleon complex. But when any other guy is an ###hole, he's just an ###hole. Does Mike Tyson have napoleon complex in your enlightened opinion?
VOUS-ETES-FOU.jpg

Are you short or something?? Why so hostile?
laugh.gif

OK Dr. Drew
grin.gif
VOUS-ETES-FOU.jpg

Are you short or something?? Why so hostile?
laugh.gif

First of all he didnt flip or spaz out, he wasnt too happy, thats all.
maybe the guy recognized him, maybe he didn't, but the moment he starts letting people in without
id and something happens it's gonna fall back on him.
Just ID everybody and save yourself the trouble.

First of all he didnt flip or spaz out, he wasnt too happy, thats all.
maybe the guy recognized him, maybe he didn't, but the moment he starts letting people in without
id and something happens it's gonna fall back on him.
Just ID everybody and save yourself the trouble.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by neverflopped

thats total crap.

In communities like that its the JOB of the security guard to know every person, car, dog, etc. that lives in that place.  THEIR JOB.   He has paid millions of dollars to live there he shouldnt even have to stop at the gate...the guy should just see and wave him through.....I would have gone nuts too.

it was probably because of his own robbery why they have strict security
But they absolutely, know 100%, every single persons face that lives in that communtiy. Asking for an ID is like questioning its your house, its disrespect. They know who he is.

So you are saying that before their first day of work each guard has to pass a test where people hold up pictures and the guard has to correctly say "lives here" or not?  C'mon now...you think a security guard is going to know every single face in a community his first few weeks on the job?  I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt he didn't know who Mayweather is.  My boss never even heard of Pacman until recently let alone recognizing him on the street...and this is a guy who follows MMA.

thats total crap.

In communities like that its the JOB of the security guard to know every person, car, dog, etc. that lives in that place.  THEIR JOB.   He has paid millions of dollars to live there he shouldnt even have to stop at the gate...the guy should just see and wave him through.....I would have gone nuts too.

it was probably because of his own robbery why they have strict security
But they absolutely, know 100%, every single persons face that lives in that communtiy. Asking for an ID is like questioning its your house, its disrespect. They know who he is.

So you are saying that before their first day of work each guard has to pass a test where people hold up pictures and the guard has to correctly say "lives here" or not?  C'mon now...you think a security guard is going to know every single face in a community his first few weeks on the job?  I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt he didn't know who Mayweather is.  My boss never even heard of Pacman until recently let alone recognizing him on the street...and this is a guy who follows MMA.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Nope but if I was a security guard and my boss told me that I have to check everyone's id, NO EXCEPTIONS, then I'm checking EVERYONE!!!
You can be my mom and I'm still id'ing u. I'm not losing my income b/c some dude doesn't have id on him when he knows how this works.

- you just dont get it do you buddy? (<- sarcasm)  ......."they know who he is!!", "they know who he is!!!", "they know who he is!!!"

^ Clearly you have never lived in a high profile gated communtiy with a guard at your gate
laugh.gif

- clearly
eyes.gif

- clearly you dont understand the concept of 'a good problem'......and neither does Floyd.

- lets play devils advocate. lets say the security guard really did know him. lest say they really was just giving him a hard time. with everything going on now would you really wanna add to your legal troubles, because we all know how once we take it there how things can get out of control and/or blown out of proportion? do we really wanna risk our milti-million dollar career over this nonsense? really?

......matter of fact? isnt Floyd going through some type of divorce or breakup of his girlfriend with the potential of losing his parental rights or something?? i bet that other laywer is loving this tape right now. but is all good because "they know who he is!!", "they know who he is!!!", "they know who he is!!!"
roll.gif

You're clearly a Pacman stan.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- damn man, you have some grade A idiots on here. homeboy, can you not read? as i already stated i havent watched or kept up with boxing in YEARS. i only know mayweather from the antics ive seen on the internet, and i have no idea who pacman is. id bet my SN that you cant find my name anywhere near a boxing or MMA thread in S&T.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Nope but if I was a security guard and my boss told me that I have to check everyone's id, NO EXCEPTIONS, then I'm checking EVERYONE!!!
You can be my mom and I'm still id'ing u. I'm not losing my income b/c some dude doesn't have id on him when he knows how this works.

- you just dont get it do you buddy? (<- sarcasm)  ......."they know who he is!!", "they know who he is!!!", "they know who he is!!!"

^ Clearly you have never lived in a high profile gated communtiy with a guard at your gate
laugh.gif

- clearly
eyes.gif

- clearly you dont understand the concept of 'a good problem'......and neither does Floyd.

- lets play devils advocate. lets say the security guard really did know him. lest say they really was just giving him a hard time. with everything going on now would you really wanna add to your legal troubles, because we all know how once we take it there how things can get out of control and/or blown out of proportion? do we really wanna risk our milti-million dollar career over this nonsense? really?

......matter of fact? isnt Floyd going through some type of divorce or breakup of his girlfriend with the potential of losing his parental rights or something?? i bet that other laywer is loving this tape right now. but is all good because "they know who he is!!", "they know who he is!!!", "they know who he is!!!"
roll.gif

You're clearly a Pacman stan.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- damn man, you have some grade A idiots on here. homeboy, can you not read? as i already stated i havent watched or kept up with boxing in YEARS. i only know mayweather from the antics ive seen on the internet, and i have no idea who pacman is. id bet my SN that you cant find my name anywhere near a boxing or MMA thread in S&T.

Security is just probably watching his butt by following procedure.  Can't blame Floyd for getting mad, but the security guard is just watching his own back.  Never heard of anybody ever getting fired for following a by the book procedure which is what people always fall back on if anything fails  People here assume that since it is a celebrity, everyone knows them but the truth is a lot of people do not know them because they are worried about running their own lives and watching out for themselves. 

Security is just probably watching his butt by following procedure.  Can't blame Floyd for getting mad, but the security guard is just watching his own back.  Never heard of anybody ever getting fired for following a by the book procedure which is what people always fall back on if anything fails  People here assume that since it is a celebrity, everyone knows them but the truth is a lot of people do not know them because they are worried about running their own lives and watching out for themselves. 

OK Dr. Drew
grin.gif
take it easy lil man

OK Dr. Drew
grin.gif
take it easy lil man

Originally Posted by Jehul

Originally Posted by devv

Common sense people, if you know who he is let him in. I highly doubt the boss is gonna fire you cause you let Floyd Mayweather ( who lives there) in without a id

cmon now.

^ Pretty much.

On a side note, the people who move up at my job are the ones who can effectively apply common sense, as opposed to the ones who strictly follow the rules no matter what.
where does this happen and are they hiring?

Originally Posted by Jehul

Originally Posted by devv

Common sense people, if you know who he is let him in. I highly doubt the boss is gonna fire you cause you let Floyd Mayweather ( who lives there) in without a id

cmon now.

^ Pretty much.

On a side note, the people who move up at my job are the ones who can effectively apply common sense, as opposed to the ones who strictly follow the rules no matter what.
where does this happen and are they hiring?

Back
Top Bottom