Floyd Mayweather Jr. Caught on Video flipping Out On a Security Guard in Las Vegas

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by manamazing55

hes a good boxer, but this guy is a clown. Hitting women, acting like a total douche. Pathetic
money may is a classic case of napoleon complex.
OK Dr. Drew
grin.gif
How come whenever a shorter guy is a ###hole, he has Napoleon complex. But when any other guy is an ###hole, he's just an ###hole. Does Mike Tyson have napoleon complex in your enlightened opinion?
take it easy lil man

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 *dead*

hes a good boxer, but this guy is a clown. Hitting women, acting like a total douche. Pathetic
OK Dr. Drew
grin.gif
How come whenever a shorter guy is a ###hole, he has Napoleon complex. But when any other guy is an ###hole, he's just an ###hole. Does Mike Tyson have napoleon complex in your enlightened opinion?
take it easy lil man

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 *dead*

Where are the Maloofs?
I need them to make sense of all this?
If not them, where is Ja?
Someone get Ja outta jail!

Where are the Maloofs?
I need them to make sense of all this?
If not them, where is Ja?
Someone get Ja outta jail!

• All the security guard had to do was tell Floyd that Pacquiao was on his way to settle this dispute and Floyd would've turned white and soiled himself right there on the spot.

ossiezig8 6 hours ago

Why do people say this when its Pacquiao who doesn't want to take the Oly tests? 

• All the security guard had to do was tell Floyd that Pacquiao was on his way to settle this dispute and Floyd would've turned white and soiled himself right there on the spot.

ossiezig8 6 hours ago

Why do people say this when its Pacquiao who doesn't want to take the Oly tests? 

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

ossiezig8 6 hours ago
laugh.gif
I had to quote you before you can edit it. It's clear you haven't done your homework and just listen what others are saying. But just FYI, Pacquiao did agree, and Bob Arum gave a notice and a dateline for Mayweather to have the choice to fight Pacquiao, he ignored and tried to play it off with the whole "I didn't know I didn't know" BS

But if you truly believe that Mayweather isn't ducking Pacquiao, then my all means, keep believing it! (Also FYI, i'm also a huge Mayweather fan... but the things he's doing just pushed me away)

ossiezig8 6 hours ago
laugh.gif
I had to quote you before you can edit it. It's clear you haven't done your homework and just listen what others are saying. But just FYI, Pacquiao did agree, and Bob Arum gave a notice and a dateline for Mayweather to have the choice to fight Pacquiao, he ignored and tried to play it off with the whole "I didn't know I didn't know" BS

But if you truly believe that Mayweather isn't ducking Pacquiao, then my all means, keep believing it! (Also FYI, i'm also a huge Mayweather fan... but the things he's doing just pushed me away)

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

ossiezig8 6 hours ago
laugh.gif

Well it's clear you don't know enough about the whole blood testing sham.

Mayweather offered 14 days, Pacquiao denied.

Made a whole bunch of excuses.

Mayweather takes the offer off the table then Pacquiao accepts it?

Mayweather was pretty straight forward when he said he now wanted no cutoff dates.

ossiezig8 6 hours ago
laugh.gif

Mayweather was pretty straight forward when he said he now wanted no cutoff dates.

Originally Posted by thacapt

ossiezig8 6 hours ago
laugh.gif

Thank you thacapt for clearing that up.

As for that video Mayweather could have handled the situation a bit differently however its extremely unlikely that the guard didn't know who Mayweather was and having lived in a gated community before all the security guard would have to do is run his plates.

The fact is he is probably making 50k monthly payments on a house that he can't even get into because the gate guard wouldn't let him in his community. If someone had their boys or a girl in the car its highly likely they would also be heated. 

Its hard to see how you can't be mad unless you are the type of person to just things fly like that.

Originally Posted by thacapt

ossiezig8 6 hours ago
laugh.gif

Thank you thacapt for clearing that up.

As for that video Mayweather could have handled the situation a bit differently however its extremely unlikely that the guard didn't know who Mayweather was and having lived in a gated community before all the security guard would have to do is run his plates.

The fact is he is probably making 50k monthly payments on a house that he can't even get into because the gate guard wouldn't let him in his community. If someone had their boys or a girl in the car its highly likely they would also be heated. 

Its hard to see how you can't be mad unless you are the type of person to just things fly like that.

OK Dr. Drew
grin.gif
take it easy lil man
you got it big man

brb putting team fitness in my sig to show how secure i am in myself

OK Dr. Drew
grin.gif
take it easy lil man
you got it big man

brb putting team fitness in my sig to show how secure i am in myself

why are some of you srill defending the rent a cop?? he got fired...obviously he's WRONG.

why are some of you srill defending the rent a cop?? he got fired...obviously he's WRONG.

Come on now...both sides just want to drive up the $$$...fight will happen in due time. they know the $ they see in the showdown is a rare opportunity to ever get.

Come on now...both sides just want to drive up the $$$...fight will happen in due time. they know the $ they see in the showdown is a rare opportunity to ever get.

Back
Top Bottom