Floyd Mayweather Jr. Caught on Video flipping Out On a Security Guard in Las Vegas

That's rediculous. Procedure is a joke. In certain situations it's OD. Let him in HIS HOUSE. dudes like that deserve to be fired for being stupid.

That's rediculous. Procedure is a joke. In certain situations it's OD. Let him in HIS HOUSE. dudes like that deserve to be fired for being stupid.

Originally Posted by bballah3

^
^
Clearly you have never lived in a high profile gated communtiy with a guard at your gate
laugh.gif

Or a building with a door man

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Nope but if I was a security guard and my boss told me that I have to check everyone's id, NO EXCEPTIONS, then I'm checking EVERYONE!!!
You can be my mom and I'm still id'ing u. I'm not losing my income b/c some dude doesn't have id on him when he knows how this works.

- you just dont get it do you buddy? (<- sarcasm)  ......."they know who he is!!", "they know who he is!!!", "they know who he is!!!"

^ Clearly you have never lived in a high profile gated communtiy with a guard at your gate
laugh.gif

- clearly
eyes.gif

- clearly you dont understand the concept of 'a good problem'......and neither does Floyd.

- lets play devils advocate. lets say the security guard really did know him. lest say they really was just giving him a hard time. with everything going on now would you really wanna add to your legal troubles, because we all know how once we take it there how things can get out of control and/or blown out of proportion? do we really wanna risk our milti-million dollar career over this nonsense? really?

......matter of fact? isnt Floyd going through some type of divorce or breakup of his girlfriend with the potential of losing his parental rights or something?? i bet that other laywer is loving this tape right now. but is all good because "they know who he is!!", "they know who he is!!!", "they know who he is!!!"
roll.gif

You're clearly a Pacman stan.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Nope but if I was a security guard and my boss told me that I have to check everyone's id, NO EXCEPTIONS, then I'm checking EVERYONE!!!
You can be my mom and I'm still id'ing u. I'm not losing my income b/c some dude doesn't have id on him when he knows how this works.

- you just dont get it do you buddy? (<- sarcasm)  ......."they know who he is!!", "they know who he is!!!", "they know who he is!!!"

^ Clearly you have never lived in a high profile gated communtiy with a guard at your gate
laugh.gif

- clearly
eyes.gif

- clearly you dont understand the concept of 'a good problem'......and neither does Floyd.

- lets play devils advocate. lets say the security guard really did know him. lest say they really was just giving him a hard time. with everything going on now would you really wanna add to your legal troubles, because we all know how once we take it there how things can get out of control and/or blown out of proportion? do we really wanna risk our milti-million dollar career over this nonsense? really?

......matter of fact? isnt Floyd going through some type of divorce or breakup of his girlfriend with the potential of losing his parental rights or something?? i bet that other laywer is loving this tape right now. but is all good because "they know who he is!!", "they know who he is!!!", "they know who he is!!!"
roll.gif

You're clearly a Pacman stan.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pretty simple, security guard knew he was on camera and he was doing his job. Only thing wrong is Floyd not driving with license

pretty simple, security guard knew he was on camera and he was doing his job. Only thing wrong is Floyd not driving with license

Common sense people, if you know who he is let him in. I highly doubt the boss is gonna fire you cause you let Floyd Mayweather ( who lives there) in without a id

cmon now.

Common sense people, if you know who he is let him in. I highly doubt the boss is gonna fire you cause you let Floyd Mayweather ( who lives there) in without a id

cmon now.

Some of the other guards probably let him roll through all the time without ID, which is probably why he is pissed. But really he can't be mad, cuz if he's been staying there for a while.... then he should know the drill.

Some of the other guards probably let him roll through all the time without ID, which is probably why he is pissed. But really he can't be mad, cuz if he's been staying there for a while.... then he should know the drill.

Originally Posted by devv

cmon now.

^ Pretty much.

On a side note, the people who move up at my job are the ones who can effectively apply common sense, as opposed to the ones who strictly follow the rules no matter what.

Originally Posted by devv

cmon now.

^ Pretty much.

On a side note, the people who move up at my job are the ones who can effectively apply common sense, as opposed to the ones who strictly follow the rules no matter what.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by manamazing55

hes a good boxer, but this guy is a clown. Hitting women, acting like a total douche. Pathetic
money may is a classic case of napoleon complex.
OK Dr. Drew
grin.gif
How come whenever a shorter guy is a ###hole, he has Napoleon complex. But when any other guy is an ###hole, he's just an ###hole. Does Mike Tyson have napoleon complex in your enlightened opinion?

Back
Top Bottom