Floyd on Pac - "have him make sushi and cook some rice." "he's a ******" - RACIST

floyd
pimp.gif

Y'all do realize boxing is essentially pro wrestling don't you.

This dude also came out with a sombrero and mexican colors, he plays into the bad guy role as much as possible.

This dude also came out with a sombrero and mexican colors, he plays into the bad guy role as much as possible.

Originally Posted by third

i'm black and that's racist

Stereotypying  is ignorant and it shows more than immaturity on his part to even take it there . I still can't come away from this thinking he seriously  hates Asians  ( following his career it doesn't add up )

Stereotypying  is ignorant and it shows more than immaturity on his part to even take it there . I still can't come away from this thinking he seriously  hates Asians  ( following his career it doesn't add up )

he's selling the fight basically it's racist but he's faking the hate...he's a different person when you meet him..is he cocky yeah but he is cool

he's selling the fight basically it's racist but he's faking the hate...he's a different person when you meet him..is he cocky yeah but he is cool

I'm asian and that's not racist.

laugh.gif

I thought it was funny.

Floyd just loves to talk trash, and that's all he's doing.

No, you'd never hear Pacquiao say anything like this, and Floyd WILL need to step up and fight him eventually.

We'll see.

But he's just simply attacking Pacquiao the way you would attack one of your boys, teasing, messing around.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard a rice-related joke from a non-asian dude.

I'm asian and that's not racist.

laugh.gif

I thought it was funny.

Floyd just loves to talk trash, and that's all he's doing.

No, you'd never hear Pacquiao say anything like this, and Floyd WILL need to step up and fight him eventually.

We'll see.

But he's just simply attacking Pacquiao the way you would attack one of your boys, teasing, messing around.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard a rice-related joke from a non-asian dude.

Pro wrestling though puts the fights together that people want to see.  Oh, so does MMA.  Boxing, unfortunately can't and it freakin' sucks

Pro wrestling though puts the fights together that people want to see.  Oh, so does MMA.  Boxing, unfortunately can't and it freakin' sucks

talk all that @**# on camera... but aint willing to step in the ring against pac? talk @**# to his face in the ring.... it can happen if he didnt try and make his own rules..
laugh.gif
.... punk move

talk all that @**# on camera... but aint willing to step in the ring against pac? talk @**# to his face in the ring.... it can happen if he didnt try and make his own rules..
laugh.gif
.... punk move

Back
Top Bottom