Floyd on Pac - "have him make sushi and cook some rice." "he's a ******" - RACIST

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

The person who is the butt of the jokes is not black, therefore this isn't racist.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. i laughed out loud.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

The person who is the butt of the jokes is not black, therefore this isn't racist.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. i laughed out loud.

This dude is a delusional scared clown...
Dude is sitting there counting other people's money...because he's going broke

And all that racist talk is really un-called for

You know, at least when Muhammad Ali talked #%+%...he backed it up by fighting every single credible heavy weight at the time...

This dude is a delusional scared clown...
Dude is sitting there counting other people's money...because he's going broke

And all that racist talk is really un-called for

You know, at least when Muhammad Ali talked #%+%...he backed it up by fighting every single credible heavy weight at the time...

Originally Posted by TheGift23

"I'm a prize fighter, ya dummy." - One of his quotes...his business is to sell fights and this will add more fuel to a certain pissed off country/asians.

And they'll be even more pissed when Manny/Margarito sells worse than Manny/Clottey and Floyd uses that as ammo not to fight him next spring.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

"I'm a prize fighter, ya dummy." - One of his quotes...his business is to sell fights and this will add more fuel to a certain pissed off country/asians.

And they'll be even more pissed when Manny/Margarito sells worse than Manny/Clottey and Floyd uses that as ammo not to fight him next spring.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Y'all do realize boxing is essentially pro wrestling don't you.

This dude also came out with a sombrero and mexican colors, he plays into the bad guy role as much as possible.

This.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Y'all do realize boxing is essentially pro wrestling don't you.

This dude also came out with a sombrero and mexican colors, he plays into the bad guy role as much as possible.

This.

laugh.gif
This is sad....Mad cuz the current biggest star in boxing is Asian.... Manny would wreck him.  Just imagine if Manny were to make a video talking about chicken, watermelon, dropping out of highschool or selling crack. There would be an uproar.

dudes need to stop with this racist b/s.

laugh.gif
This is sad....Mad cuz the current biggest star in boxing is Asian.... Manny would wreck him.  Just imagine if Manny were to make a video talking about chicken, watermelon, dropping out of highschool or selling crack. There would be an uproar.

dudes need to stop with this racist b/s.

I don' think Floyd has his next fight scheduled yet so it makes sense that he's trying to get some attention (and stay fresh in people's minds) while Pacquiao will be making his media rounds for his next fight. He's the ultimate sales man, hype man and premoter of his own brand. All he's looking for is a reaction and he'll get one.

I don' think Floyd has his next fight scheduled yet so it makes sense that he's trying to get some attention (and stay fresh in people's minds) while Pacquiao will be making his media rounds for his next fight. He's the ultimate sales man, hype man and premoter of his own brand. All he's looking for is a reaction and he'll get one.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Ya'll start threads when KFC puts a black person in a fried chicken commercial talking about subliminal racism
Is this racist?
34882_439175316973_509576973_6040262_5450380_n.jpg

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Ya'll start threads when KFC puts a black person in a fried chicken commercial talking about subliminal racism
Is this racist?
34882_439175316973_509576973_6040262_5450380_n.jpg

Lots of trash talking, if he doesn't back it up 
laugh.gif
, jokes on him.

smh.gif
@ the cockyness and how ignorant he is.

Lots of trash talking, if he doesn't back it up 
laugh.gif
, jokes on him.

smh.gif
@ the cockyness and how ignorant he is.