Floyd on Pac - "have him make sushi and cook some rice." "he's a ******" - RACIST

I think that KFC is targeted that he' being a "chicken" or coward by not fighting Pac...  not racial motivated IMO

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

That's not racist. That's what they eat in the Philipeenes.

155700166-53e6480b63f30dab4489ea4f2b88e987.4c8064b0-full.jpg

I think that KFC is targeted that he' being a "chicken" or coward by not fighting Pac...  not racial motivated IMO

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Ya'll start threads when KFC puts a black person in a fried chicken commercial talking about subliminal racism
Is this racist?
34882_439175316973_509576973_6040262_5450380_n.jpg
in every race there are a bunch of ignorants...but its not like pac did this PS
floyd has a status he needs to take care of

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Ya'll start threads when KFC puts a black person in a fried chicken commercial talking about subliminal racism
Is this racist?
34882_439175316973_509576973_6040262_5450380_n.jpg
in every race there are a bunch of ignorants...but its not like pac did this PS
floyd has a status he needs to take care of

The person who is the butt of the jokes is not black, therefore this isn't racist.

Y'all do realize boxing is essentially pro wrestling don't you.

This dude also came out with a sombrero and mexican colors, he plays into the bad guy role as much as possible.

The two truest things posted in this thread.

The person who is the butt of the jokes is not black, therefore this isn't racist.

This dude also came out with a sombrero and mexican colors, he plays into the bad guy role as much as possible.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Was this segment still racist or not?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Was this segment still racist or not?

What floyd did was wrong... but dudes talking bout pac would smash him
indifferent.gif
 and how he scared because he want pac to take a blood test? I wouldn't want to fight anyone on steroids either.

What floyd did was wrong... but dudes talking bout pac would smash him
indifferent.gif
 and how he scared because he want pac to take a blood test? I wouldn't want to fight anyone on steroids either.

floyd is making more money for himself, manny, and the promoters. i don't condone racism - this does drum up more buys for a ppv and a bigger purse for each fighter

floyd is making more money for himself, manny, and the promoters. i don't condone racism - this does drum up more buys for a ppv and a bigger purse for each fighter

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

goodnight.

Back
Top Bottom