Floyd on Pac - "have him make sushi and cook some rice." "he's a ******" - RACIST

Originally Posted by NRitsuh

Mr Jordan04 wrote:

KingJames23 wrote:

It's really easy to talk !@*! if you never have to back it up.
laugh.gif
 41-0 son

Pretty sure he means talking smack to Pac when they havent fought yet.
eyes.gif

I didn't think it was that hard to figure out but I guess not.

Floyd is running his mouth about Pac, Pac is trying to run the guy down for a fight, and Floyd is on "vacation". It's some @#+!# $+$#. When the fight is official talk all the $+$# you want because he'll have to show and prove. Until then, it's some @#+!# $+$#.

Mr Jordan04 wrote:

KingJames23 wrote:

laugh.gif
 41-0 son

eyes.gif

Floyd is running his mouth about Pac, Pac is trying to run the guy down for a fight, and Floyd is on "vacation". It's some @#+!# $+$#. When the fight is official talk all the $+$# you want because he'll have to show and prove. Until then, it's some @#+!# $+$#.

this fight will never happen. so while many say it is hype. i think it's just being a #++*@. nobody will care about his 41-0 when looking back

this fight will never happen. so while many say it is hype. i think it's just being a #++*@. nobody will care about his 41-0 when looking back

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

That's not racist. That's what they eat in the Philipeenes.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ you homie. If you're going to diss a country, culture, and the people you better learn how to spell first.

Floyd looking mad salty from what the media is doing to him. It's funny b/c all the steroid accusations blew up in his face when Pac called his bluff. The dude got nowhere else to vent.
laugh.gif

Like I said in the other thread, we may have found a fighter that actually gets under Mayweather's skin for once.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

That's not racist. That's what they eat in the Philipeenes.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ you homie. If you're going to diss a country, culture, and the people you better learn how to spell first.

Floyd looking mad salty from what the media is doing to him. It's funny b/c all the steroid accusations blew up in his face when Pac called his bluff. The dude got nowhere else to vent.
laugh.gif

Like I said in the other thread, we may have found a fighter that actually gets under Mayweather's skin for once.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Mr Jordan04 wrote:

KingJames23 wrote:

laugh.gif
 41-0 son

eyes.gif

^^ I could not have said it better myself. And for all those who say that he's doing this to hype the fight up even more makes absolutely no sense because THERE IS NO FIGHT. He doesn't want to fight. Gayweather can still be as racist as he wants to be WHEN HE SIGNS ON THE DOTTED LINE. Only then will there be a fight to promote. Until then, he continues to show the world just how scared he is of Pac and why his undefeated record means absolutely nothing.

Mr Jordan04 wrote:

KingJames23 wrote:

laugh.gif
 41-0 son

eyes.gif

^^ I could not have said it better myself. And for all those who say that he's doing this to hype the fight up even more makes absolutely no sense because THERE IS NO FIGHT. He doesn't want to fight. Gayweather can still be as racist as he wants to be WHEN HE SIGNS ON THE DOTTED LINE. Only then will there be a fight to promote. Until then, he continues to show the world just how scared he is of Pac and why his undefeated record means absolutely nothing.

Mr Jordan04 wrote:

KingJames23 wrote:

laugh.gif
 41-0 son

eyes.gif

Mr Jordan04 wrote:

KingJames23 wrote:

laugh.gif
 41-0 son

eyes.gif

smh.gif
I cant #++% with Floyd on this.

I have a feeling Floyd is waiting and hoping Margarito beats Pacman so he can bust out the "Manny lost, he dont deserve to fight me" line.

smh.gif

I have a feeling Floyd is waiting and hoping Margarito beats Pacman so he can bust out the "Manny lost, he dont deserve to fight me" line.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif

It would be DEVASTATING in all angles if Manny lost...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif

It would be DEVASTATING in all angles if Manny lost...

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

This is blatantly racist.

Only giving him a pass because he's black.
laugh.gif

Ya'll start threads when KFC puts a black person in a fried chicken commercial talking about subliminal racism
laugh.gif
, conspiracy, illuminati and all the crap that comes with it.

Yet this clown says some blatant racist +@$! and it's justified because he is selling fights. 
laugh.gif

Right?!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

This is blatantly racist.

Only giving him a pass because he's black.
laugh.gif

Ya'll start threads when KFC puts a black person in a fried chicken commercial talking about subliminal racism
laugh.gif
, conspiracy, illuminati and all the crap that comes with it.

Yet this clown says some blatant racist +@$! and it's justified because he is selling fights. 
laugh.gif

Right?!
laugh.gif

Can't see the video cause I'm at work, but yall need to cut it out with that "scarred" talk...I'm pretty sure both of these dudes aren't afraid of each other

Back
Top Bottom