Floyd on Pac - "have him make sushi and cook some rice." "he's a ******" - RACIST

Originally Posted by JStar25

Dog I'm talking about Racism on the BIG SCALE... WARS have been fought on racism many have died.

Sure Mayweathers comments are just BS but to suggest a non-black calling a black public figure racial slurs in a public forum is just "trash talking" that would be a mistake in judgment. So let's just leave it at I misunderstood the dude's point being just a Mayweather/Pacman reference and not racism as a whole. -Peace
well im not talking about racism on a big scale, you quoted something i said and took it completely out of context
edit:  whoops.  i responded before i read the second sentence in your post.  lol 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by bleach

^there was no cutoff date. the last day they were tested maybe have been 18 days (i thought it was 16?) but there was still the possibility of them being tested after that. the whole idea is for you to not know when they can test you or not
According to the Nevada State Athletic Commission, there was a cut off date for the Mayweather-Mosley fight and it was 18 days which was chosen at random.  The point you are trying to make is moot if both fighters weren't actually tested after the 18 window before the fight. 

^there was no cutoff date. the last day they were tested maybe have been 18 days (i thought it was 16?) but there was still the possibility of them being tested after that. the whole idea is for you to not know when they can test you or not
According to the Nevada State Athletic Commission, there was a cut off date for the Mayweather-Mosley fight and it was 18 days which was chosen at random.  The point you are trying to make is moot if both fighters weren't actually tested after the 18 window before the fight. 

Mosley and mayweather were blood tested the day before the fight.

it was even on 24/7 ...

btw, Pacman did agree to complete random testing without cut off dates. Floyd is a real chump right now.

getting on Ustream talkin mess about a guy he wont fight, that's some LAME @++!

Mosley and mayweather were blood tested the day before the fight.

it was even on 24/7 ...

btw, Pacman did agree to complete random testing without cut off dates. Floyd is a real chump right now.

getting on Ustream talkin mess about a guy he wont fight, that's some LAME @++!

the last blood test was like 18 or 19 days before the fight. it wasnt a cut off date tho USDA just stop testing on there own

the last blood test was like 18 or 19 days before the fight. it wasnt a cut off date tho USDA just stop testing on there own

http://espn.go.com/sports...ther-gets-attention-cost[h3]Floyd gets attention, but at what cost?[/h3]
Obviously, Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s unprovoked racist diatribe against Manny Pacquiao, in which he also used anti-gay language and repeated his unproven assertion that Pacquiao uses performance-enhancing drugs, was disgusting.

But do you think that it was a coincidence that Mayweather made the Internet video just as Pacquiao was in the midst of the promotional tour for his fight with Antonio Margarito? Please.

Pacquiao should have been promoting a fight against Mayweather, not a match with a guy who was suspended for a year for illegal hand wraps. But Mayweather won't fight Pacquiao. The hateful remarks are inexcusable under any circumstance, but might be remotely fathomable if Mayweather had been promoting a fight with Pacquiao. But he's not even doing that.

If he had been getting ready to fight Pacquiao, Mayweather could at least have said after the deserved uproar that his comments were just a way for him to promote the bout, even though that is a stupid way to get attention. Of course, despite Mayweather's boasts about being so smart, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. I think he's proven that yet again. How else to explain his unnecessary tax problems and office eviction?

Fights have, unfortunately, been built on incendiary racial angles forever. But Pacquiao-Mayweather is such a significant matchup, and one that the public is desperate for, that it is not necessary to stoop to that level. But Mayweather is too dumb to understand that. He's also too dumb to realize that he's not even promoting an actual fight, since he won't sign for it. So he simply launched the attack for no reason other than that he can't live without the spotlight.

He probably figured ranting and raving, especially at a time when Pacquiao was getting a lot of play for his November fight, would give him the attention he craves.

Well, be careful what you wish for.

Mayweather got attention. A lot of attention. But it's all negative. I wonder if his mother is proud of him? How about his young children? They'll be able to watch that video someday because it will be on the Internet forever.

Seems to me that Mayweather, because he is surrounded by nobody who will hold him accountable for his actions or tell him no, thinks he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, just because he's a famous fighter who makes a lot of money when he decides to fight.

Who wants to bet, though, that in, say, 10 years, Mayweather will be broke? Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield made much more than Mayweather and look what happened to them. When it happens to Mayweather, at least he can always click on the video and watch himself playing childishly with piles of money.

He has earned lots of money outside the ring, working as a company spokesman for AT&T, for example, although that deal is over. But what corporation in its right mind would again associate itself with such a classless, clueless person who has become a poster child for ignorance and is the very worst of today's coddled professional athlete?

I found his apology the day after his original hate-filled video to be weak and unconvincing. He said he "was just having fun" and that he "didn't really mean it." He ended by saying, "It's all love."

Well, if that's love, I'd hate to see hate. His apology rang hollow also because it came at the end of another lengthy video, almost as an aside to the rest of the nonsense he and his posse of yes-men were partaking in.

I really don't want to hear another word from Mayweather's filthy mouth until he signs the contract to fight Pacquiao.

Mayweather, who is 33 but acts more like he's 3, may someday wind up on an all-time great boxer list with the likes of Sugar Ray Robinson, Henry Armstrong, Sugar Ray Leonard and Muhammad Ali. But those are all men who, unlike Mayweather, regularly stepped up to face the biggest challenges of their era.

Until Mayweather does that, the only list he'll be on forever is the one that includes those branded racists in the court of public opinion because of their foul remarks: John Rocker, Jimmy the Greek, Don Imus, Mel Gibson, Michael Richards and others.

Welcome to the club, Floyd, and enjoy your lifetime membership.

http://espn.go.com/sports...ther-gets-attention-cost[h3]Floyd gets attention, but at what cost?[/h3]
Obviously, Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s unprovoked racist diatribe against Manny Pacquiao, in which he also used anti-gay language and repeated his unproven assertion that Pacquiao uses performance-enhancing drugs, was disgusting.

But do you think that it was a coincidence that Mayweather made the Internet video just as Pacquiao was in the midst of the promotional tour for his fight with Antonio Margarito? Please.

Pacquiao should have been promoting a fight against Mayweather, not a match with a guy who was suspended for a year for illegal hand wraps. But Mayweather won't fight Pacquiao. The hateful remarks are inexcusable under any circumstance, but might be remotely fathomable if Mayweather had been promoting a fight with Pacquiao. But he's not even doing that.

If he had been getting ready to fight Pacquiao, Mayweather could at least have said after the deserved uproar that his comments were just a way for him to promote the bout, even though that is a stupid way to get attention. Of course, despite Mayweather's boasts about being so smart, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. I think he's proven that yet again. How else to explain his unnecessary tax problems and office eviction?

Fights have, unfortunately, been built on incendiary racial angles forever. But Pacquiao-Mayweather is such a significant matchup, and one that the public is desperate for, that it is not necessary to stoop to that level. But Mayweather is too dumb to understand that. He's also too dumb to realize that he's not even promoting an actual fight, since he won't sign for it. So he simply launched the attack for no reason other than that he can't live without the spotlight.

He probably figured ranting and raving, especially at a time when Pacquiao was getting a lot of play for his November fight, would give him the attention he craves.

Well, be careful what you wish for.

Mayweather got attention. A lot of attention. But it's all negative. I wonder if his mother is proud of him? How about his young children? They'll be able to watch that video someday because it will be on the Internet forever.

Seems to me that Mayweather, because he is surrounded by nobody who will hold him accountable for his actions or tell him no, thinks he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, just because he's a famous fighter who makes a lot of money when he decides to fight.

Who wants to bet, though, that in, say, 10 years, Mayweather will be broke? Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield made much more than Mayweather and look what happened to them. When it happens to Mayweather, at least he can always click on the video and watch himself playing childishly with piles of money.

He has earned lots of money outside the ring, working as a company spokesman for AT&T, for example, although that deal is over. But what corporation in its right mind would again associate itself with such a classless, clueless person who has become a poster child for ignorance and is the very worst of today's coddled professional athlete?

I found his apology the day after his original hate-filled video to be weak and unconvincing. He said he "was just having fun" and that he "didn't really mean it." He ended by saying, "It's all love."

Well, if that's love, I'd hate to see hate. His apology rang hollow also because it came at the end of another lengthy video, almost as an aside to the rest of the nonsense he and his posse of yes-men were partaking in.

I really don't want to hear another word from Mayweather's filthy mouth until he signs the contract to fight Pacquiao.

Mayweather, who is 33 but acts more like he's 3, may someday wind up on an all-time great boxer list with the likes of Sugar Ray Robinson, Henry Armstrong, Sugar Ray Leonard and Muhammad Ali. But those are all men who, unlike Mayweather, regularly stepped up to face the biggest challenges of their era.

Until Mayweather does that, the only list he'll be on forever is the one that includes those branded racists in the court of public opinion because of their foul remarks: John Rocker, Jimmy the Greek, Don Imus, Mel Gibson, Michael Richards and others.

Welcome to the club, Floyd, and enjoy your lifetime membership.

Supposedly, he's driving to the LVPD station to discuss the domestic abuse charge.

PBF and his lawyer are behind closed doors being questioned by LV detectives.

Supposedly, he's driving to the LVPD station to discuss the domestic abuse charge.

PBF and his lawyer are behind closed doors being questioned by LV detectives.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

That's not racist. That's what they eat in the Philipeenes.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ you homie. If you're going to diss a country, culture, and the people you better learn how to spell first.

Floyd looking mad salty from what the media is doing to him. It's funny b/c all the steroid accusations blew up in his face when Pac called his bluff. The dude got nowhere else to vent.
laugh.gif

Like I said in the other thread, we may have found a fighter that actually gets under Mayweather's skin for once.
roll.gif

truth

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

That's not racist. That's what they eat in the Philipeenes.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ you homie. If you're going to diss a country, culture, and the people you better learn how to spell first.

Floyd looking mad salty from what the media is doing to him. It's funny b/c all the steroid accusations blew up in his face when Pac called his bluff. The dude got nowhere else to vent.
laugh.gif

Like I said in the other thread, we may have found a fighter that actually gets under Mayweather's skin for once.
roll.gif

truth

Originally Posted by bigsexy49

Originally Posted by mco85

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Originally Posted by JUS3

1. Floyd knows what he is doing. Him talking %%%% makes me happy because it means he plan to fight pac eventually

2. Floyd is ducking Pac, but how come nobody talks %%%% about Pac for ducking marquez. If floyd beat Hatton, De La Hoya, Cotto and Clottey nobody would give him any credit. Pac picks people in bigger weight classes that he knows he will dominate. The toughest fight for him other than Floyd is marquez but Pac wants no part of it
Word.� We know that Pacquiao's hardest fights were with Marquez, but at least they fought twice.� And why are you acting like Pacquiao was a heavy favorite in all his fights?� He was an underdog in the Oscar fight and people thought he couldn't hang with Cotto.� With the exception of the recent fight with Mosley, MM has always taken the safer bout.�

There's no way to defend all the fighters MM has ducked.� With the amount of talent and skill he has it's +%@$%@*@.� We all know he's a great fighter but he had a chance to be one of the greatest to ever do it.

Mayweather has ducked people at welterweight but lets not act like he always ducked people. He paid his dues and dominated the at lightweight, he was ducked by a bunch of boxers for many years. Im not saying May isnt ducking people now but all boxers do it he just gets all the hate for it.

the public may have thought that Pacs last four fights were tough, but as a boxing fan I never thought any of those dudes were even gonna get close to beating him. Pac knows that marquez would be a tougher fight than any of those dudes and thats why he wants no part of it, but I never hear anyone saying anything about that.

You can easily say the same thing about Mayweather.� He takes on fights where the fighter is already past their prime.� He had the opportunity to fight Margherito, Cotto and Mosley when they were up there in rankings but he ran away and retired.� He could have fought someone more appealing than Marquez when he came back from retirement but didnt.� He always wants to fight in fights where its a sure thing hes gonna win, if he did fight mosley years ago that fight could have been alot different.�� And right now it seems that Mayweather is just scared.� Its all over the news, its said by all sports analysts that he is the one at fault for this fight not happening its almost like hes a joke.� Hes destroying his image everyday he doesnt agree to this fight.� That says alot about his so called greatness.�

Again, im not saying i disagree, since coming up in weight Mayweather has been very cautious. All im saying is the same is true for Pac. People act like Pac takes on all comers but IMO he doesn't. He fights people he knows he can beat just like May.
That's bull. Pac has taken on all comers. HELLO?!?!?! HE BEAT MARQUEZ ALREADY!!!! He should have beaten him twice if it wasn't for the Canadian judge who admitted he made a scoring error in their first fight. Why should Pac want to fight someone he beat already & if not for that blind judge who doesn't know how to score knockdowns, would have beaten him twice? Someone already mentioned this and I concur with his (or her) sentiment; Pac would absolutely destroy Marquez at this stage of their careers. Everyone knows Pac is a complete fighter now and in his prime. Marquez has no chance in hell.
Most boxing experts had Marquez winning over Pacquiao

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1239916

Really? Wow, you could have knocked me over with a feather. Last time I checked, the sport uses JUDGES to determine a winner. Even someone with 4 posts should know that.
the judges dont always get it right.

Man, you're dumb. Even the evidence you cite to support your argument is flawed. You reference Roy Jones with your first youtube link yet Roy says that "whenever Don King is involved you can expect a draw to come from somewhere". DON KING WASN'T EVEN INVOLVED IN ANY OF THE FIGHTS BETWEEN PAC & JMM!!!!

Even citing the Holyfield/Lewis fights is counter to your argument: the parallels between those fights and the fights between PAC/JMM are that (1) they fought twice, (2) the first fight was a draw, and (3) a second fight was fought to determine who was the better fighter amidst the controversy of their first fight. And who won that second fight between PAC & JMM?!?!??!? Yeah, I thought so.

But your argument is also flawed at the most basic level: you retort by saying that "the judges don[']t always get it right" (the word "don't" is spelled with an apostrophe by the way). No sh*t. But the judges don't (you see that I put in the apostrophe when I spelled the word "don't", do you? ) always get it wrong either, genius. For every boxing fight that has ever been judged in the history of the sport, no one is going to make the preposterous argument (either than perhaps a nincompoop like you) that the judges have incorrectly decided a fight more often than they have correctly decided it. For every fight boxing the judges mess up, they get a thousand right. So even going on sheer probability your argument flops.

Do all of us a favor and stop making posts here since you can't even put an argument together.

you totally missed the point of me linking those videos. �if you didnt notice, boxing throughout the years has been full of robberies.�
de la hoya vs trinidad

de la hoya vs whitaker

de la hoya vs shane the 2nd time

and hell, even floyd vs castillo the first time (floyd was basically fighting with one arm that night though, and whooped him in the rematch after that)

basically ALL boxing experts felt that pacquiao lost that 2nd fight to jmm

if you look at the punchstat numbers, jmm landed more jabs and power punches, and at a higher percentage.

boxing is "full of robberies"', yet you can ONLY cite 4 examples in the 100+ years of boxing as a sport? Great sample size. I already took care of this feeble argument in my last point when I talked about probability.

mentioning the punchstat numbers at the end of a fight DOES NOT tell the WHOLE STORY of a fight. Even someone with naive as you should know that (but then again, I guess you didn't since you mentioned that it does). You forgot ring generalship and clean and effective punching, idiot.� Those are the reasons why DLH lost to both Trinidad and Mosley.

And NO, not all boxing experts had JMM winning the 2nd fight: no one disputes that it was a close fight, and ALL believe the knockdown was the difference.

Finally did you not read my first rebuttal targeted at you? Don't you remember me saying that JUDGES determine the winner of a boxing fight? The fact that you mention so-called boxing experts in your argument is completely irrelevant. The bottom line is that PAC beat JMM the 2nd fight. That's it. That's history. There's nothing you can say or do that would ever change that. Accept it. You can whine and cry all you want, cite countless "experts" to back up what you have to say, but it won't change the fact that PAC HAS BEATEN JMM AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!!!

Live with it loser.

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Originally Posted by JUS3

1. Floyd knows what he is doing. Him talking %%%% makes me happy because it means he plan to fight pac eventually

2. Floyd is ducking Pac, but how come nobody talks %%%% about Pac for ducking marquez. If floyd beat Hatton, De La Hoya, Cotto and Clottey nobody would give him any credit. Pac picks people in bigger weight classes that he knows he will dominate. The toughest fight for him other than Floyd is marquez but Pac wants no part of it
Word.� We know that Pacquiao's hardest fights were with Marquez, but at least they fought twice.� And why are you acting like Pacquiao was a heavy favorite in all his fights?� He was an underdog in the Oscar fight and people thought he couldn't hang with Cotto.� With the exception of the recent fight with Mosley, MM has always taken the safer bout.�

There's no way to defend all the fighters MM has ducked.� With the amount of talent and skill he has it's +%@$%@*@.� We all know he's a great fighter but he had a chance to be one of the greatest to ever do it.

Mayweather has ducked people at welterweight but lets not act like he always ducked people. He paid his dues and dominated the at lightweight, he was ducked by a bunch of boxers for many years. Im not saying May isnt ducking people now but all boxers do it he just gets all the hate for it.

the public may have thought that Pacs last four fights were tough, but as a boxing fan I never thought any of those dudes were even gonna get close to beating him. Pac knows that marquez would be a tougher fight than any of those dudes and thats why he wants no part of it, but I never hear anyone saying anything about that.

You can easily say the same thing about Mayweather.� He takes on fights where the fighter is already past their prime.� He had the opportunity to fight Margherito, Cotto and Mosley when they were up there in rankings but he ran away and retired.� He could have fought someone more appealing than Marquez when he came back from retirement but didnt.� He always wants to fight in fights where its a sure thing hes gonna win, if he did fight mosley years ago that fight could have been alot different.�� And right now it seems that Mayweather is just scared.� Its all over the news, its said by all sports analysts that he is the one at fault for this fight not happening its almost like hes a joke.� Hes destroying his image everyday he doesnt agree to this fight.� That says alot about his so called greatness.�

Again, im not saying i disagree, since coming up in weight Mayweather has been very cautious. All im saying is the same is true for Pac. People act like Pac takes on all comers but IMO he doesn't. He fights people he knows he can beat just like May.
That's bull. Pac has taken on all comers. HELLO?!?!?! HE BEAT MARQUEZ ALREADY!!!! He should have beaten him twice if it wasn't for the Canadian judge who admitted he made a scoring error in their first fight. Why should Pac want to fight someone he beat already & if not for that blind judge who doesn't know how to score knockdowns, would have beaten him twice? Someone already mentioned this and I concur with his (or her) sentiment; Pac would absolutely destroy Marquez at this stage of their careers. Everyone knows Pac is a complete fighter now and in his prime. Marquez has no chance in hell.
Most boxing experts had Marquez winning over Pacquiao

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1239916

Really? Wow, you could have knocked me over with a feather. Last time I checked, the sport uses JUDGES to determine a winner. Even someone with 4 posts should know that.
the judges dont always get it right.

Man, you're dumb. Even the evidence you cite to support your argument is flawed. You reference Roy Jones with your first youtube link yet Roy says that "whenever Don King is involved you can expect a draw to come from somewhere". DON KING WASN'T EVEN INVOLVED IN ANY OF THE FIGHTS BETWEEN PAC & JMM!!!!

Even citing the Holyfield/Lewis fights is counter to your argument: the parallels between those fights and the fights between PAC/JMM are that (1) they fought twice, (2) the first fight was a draw, and (3) a second fight was fought to determine who was the better fighter amidst the controversy of their first fight. And who won that second fight between PAC & JMM?!?!??!? Yeah, I thought so.

But your argument is also flawed at the most basic level: you retort by saying that "the judges don[']t always get it right" (the word "don't" is spelled with an apostrophe by the way). No sh*t. But the judges don't (you see that I put in the apostrophe when I spelled the word "don't", do you? ) always get it wrong either, genius. For every boxing fight that has ever been judged in the history of the sport, no one is going to make the preposterous argument (either than perhaps a nincompoop like you) that the judges have incorrectly decided a fight more often than they have correctly decided it. For every fight boxing the judges mess up, they get a thousand right. So even going on sheer probability your argument flops.

Do all of us a favor and stop making posts here since you can't even put an argument together.

you totally missed the point of me linking those videos. �if you didnt notice, boxing throughout the years has been full of robberies.�
de la hoya vs trinidad

de la hoya vs whitaker

de la hoya vs shane the 2nd time

and hell, even floyd vs castillo the first time (floyd was basically fighting with one arm that night though, and whooped him in the rematch after that)

basically ALL boxing experts felt that pacquiao lost that 2nd fight to jmm

if you look at the punchstat numbers, jmm landed more jabs and power punches, and at a higher percentage.

boxing is "full of robberies"', yet you can ONLY cite 4 examples in the 100+ years of boxing as a sport? Great sample size. I already took care of this feeble argument in my last point when I talked about probability.

mentioning the punchstat numbers at the end of a fight DOES NOT tell the WHOLE STORY of a fight. Even someone with naive as you should know that (but then again, I guess you didn't since you mentioned that it does). You forgot ring generalship and clean and effective punching, idiot.� Those are the reasons why DLH lost to both Trinidad and Mosley.

And NO, not all boxing experts had JMM winning the 2nd fight: no one disputes that it was a close fight, and ALL believe the knockdown was the difference.

Finally did you not read my first rebuttal targeted at you? Don't you remember me saying that JUDGES determine the winner of a boxing fight? The fact that you mention so-called boxing experts in your argument is completely irrelevant. The bottom line is that PAC beat JMM the 2nd fight. That's it. That's history. There's nothing you can say or do that would ever change that. Accept it. You can whine and cry all you want, cite countless "experts" to back up what you have to say, but it won't change the fact that PAC HAS BEATEN JMM AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!!!

Live with it loser.

Back
Top Bottom