Flyknit Chukka Thread

Got my first pair of flyknits in yesterday (tarp green)  I am obsessed, never have I been more excited about a shoe before 
laugh.gif

I swear if Nike doesn't drop that sequoia colorway soon I'm just gonna lose interest and move onto something else. Get those frees out of here and finish up the og model strong!

Great, leave it to Nike to throw a QS tag on colorways we've known about for months. Were the overseas releases labeled as QS?

I have been loving these from afar for a while.  I may have to wait till the spring though; do these hold heat in the colder weather by any chance?  Thanks very much.

I have been loving these from afar for a while.  I may have to wait till the spring though; do these hold heat in the colder weather by any chance?  Thanks very much.
Oddly enough, I wore them a lot during last winter and they do hold heat in cold weather, I think because of the lunar sole, and it feels cool in summer when worn with ankle socks or sockless. Chukkas for me turned out to be a versatile shoe and really comfy due to being really light.

Oddly enough, I wore them a lot during last winter and they do hold heat in cold weather, I think because of the lunar sole, and it feels cool in summer when worn with ankle socks or sockless. Chukkas for me turned out to be a versatile shoe and really comfy due to being really light.
Thanks, do they have a sockliner?  So you would say that even on windy days they help keep your feet warm?  I do want to get a pair.  Thanks for the help! 

Thanks, do they have a sockliner?  So you would say that even on windy days they help keep your feet warm?  I do want to get a pair.  Thanks for the help! 
Just a regular insole. Yes, even on windy days they´re warm.

Back
Top Bottom