Flyknit Chukka Thread

Thanks, guys!  @majestic
 Totally, bro.  These things have taken over my closet, and wallet.  Haha.  My roshe's don't even get love anymore.  I thought those were comfy...but boy did I bite my tongue when I tried these on.

Seriously man. I haven't touched my roshes in ages

you should get hired by nike to do photoshoots bro.SERIOUSLY.kudos.
Thanks, brotha!  That really means a lot. 
happy.gif

Can anyone please help point me in the direction of a wolf grey in a size 8? I saw a pair on ebay last week for 250 and didn't pull the trigger, now i can't find them anywhere. Thanks!!!! 

^^^^ They look like sh%t plus the free soles aren´t as comfy as lunars....

Last edited:
Agreed. Have never been a fan of anything with a free sole. Those renditions of the flyknit chukka frees included.

If y'all are talking about just walking and doing nothing with the shoes yeah lunar. Actual work, free and it's not even close

Sorry to be annoying but does anyone know where i can find a pair of the wolf greys in a size 8? I've looked everywhere and no luck. Thanks fam!

I was just thinking.. NSW should make flyknit colored/styled kinds of crew neck sweaters to go with these flyknit chukkas. Would be great for the Fall season IMO.

Kinda like this:
while they are at it, might as well make some flyknit pants too

and a flyknit thong in cheetah pattern, ladies would love it

If y'all are talking about just walking and doing nothing with the shoes yeah lunar. Actual work, free and it's not even close

100% agree. Both Lunars and Frees are comfortable to walk in, but for training/running, Free Run soles blow the lunars out of the water.

That's the only reason I'll give Nike a pass for using flat laces on the Free Chukka, which look worse but work better performance-wise. Thank god they didn't do anything crazy like add padding.

Last edited:
100% agree. Both Lunars and Frees are comfortable to walk in, but for training/running, Free Run soles blow the lunars out of the water.
I dont think these Free chukkas are meant to be worn for running... bit uncomfortable for your ankles...

Back
Top Bottom