Flyknit Chukka Thread

so i just got my first pair of fk chukkas and it feels tighter than the other fks. i have size 9's in the racers and can even do an 8.5 as well if wear them with no socks. but the size 9 in the chukka feels too tight in the toe area and i'm forced to take out the insole. is this anyone else's problem as well?

so i just got my first pair of fk chukkas and it feels tighter than the other fks. i have size 9's in the racers and can even do an 8.5 as well if wear them with no socks. but the size 9 in the chukka feels too tight in the toe area and i'm forced to take out the insole. is this anyone else's problem as well?
Same thing happened to me with my wolf Greys . After a few wears they stretch to you feet and feel great took about 3 wears casually . For some reason the knitting on my wolf Greys was way tighter than it was on my reds. My reds are the same size and they didn't feel tight at all in the toe area like my wolf Greys.

they sold out pretty quick then. sorry man. i also was able to scoop a pair for 125 shipped from OS Life. they had a major clearance on 25-30 pairs of kicks. had the black sails in a 8 and 8.5 (waited forever for an 8.5 from FNL earlier in august but they swindled us), so i was on that. some dude  kept holding them in his cart and i waited patiently until i was able to cop. Id try ebay if i were you man, the fact they had a full size run and sold them for 125 is really surprising to me. sorry you couldnt call in time 
|I

It's all good man, I called Nike and the rep told me the ending production date isn't until 2014, so I'm hoping that they might restock soon. For now I'm just calling around to a few places but the smallest size is usually like a 10. Thanks for looking out though man.

waited for FNL to get these for the longest, came to grips that they weren't releasing and now you hit me with this!  You sir, are repped.
seriously FNL cannot get their crap together with chukkas. waited on FNL for these too, never dropped. those sold out fairly quickly though. size 8,5 and i wouldve been all on that lol

Are the non-rubber pods/pegs (I don't know what to call them) on the soles durable? My first pair and I thought the soles would have rubber where contact is made like the FK Lunar 1s.

I need help. I dont know what size to order. I tried going to the mall to try a pair on but none of the stores had them. I wear a 8.5 in Roshes, and size 9 in Kobe 8s if that helps. And with the Roshes i usually wear them with no socks. if i do, then thin socks. Thanks in advance pimps

I need help. I dont know what size to order. I tried going to the mall to try a pair on but none of the stores had them. I wear a 8.5 in Roshes, and size 9 in Kobe 8s if that helps. And with the Roshes i usually wear them with no socks. if i do, then thin socks. Thanks in advance pimps

Personally, I went TTS with mine. Don't own any Kobes, but I'm a 10.5 in OG mesh Roshes and I wear a 10.5 Flyknit Chukka.

TTS! I wear 10.5 in Kobes/Roshes and Chukkas!

Back
Top Bottom