Flyknit Chukka Thread

They go on sale for $84 starting tomorrow is what the associate told me on the phone.

Yeah just talked to them. They said they might have it in stock time because they have a bunch of pairs in each size. How should I size on these? I size up to 11 in roshe and vans with about an inch left in the toebox

How early do these guys start taking calls? Just gonna wait, try my luck tomorrow for $84.

Yeah just talked to them. They said they might have it in stock time because they have a bunch of pairs in each size. How should I size on these? I size up to 11 in roshe and vans with about an inch left in the toebox
Whatever your true size is. I'm a 10.5 in basically everything Nike/Jordan and that's what I wear in the chukkas.

I already have a pair of Wolf Greys, but at this price it's tempting to try to get another...

The rep said that these were only 1 pair per customer. Did any of you cop more than 1 pair? Is this true?

Last edited:
If anyone can help me find a pair of the black sail chukkas at retail or less please let me know. I will return the favor :smile:. Thanks NTers!

If anyone can find

NIKE LUNARFLYKNIT CHUKKA/SQUADRON BLUE
Product Code: 554969-400

Size 8.5 or 9

lmk. Tried darkside. only size 10-12. Bows & Arrows only have 10 and up.

Has anyone's Black and white sails shipped from nordstrom yet?

I'm getting REALLY impatient :smh:

I ordered when they were back ordered and not expected to ship until 2/24 and they already got here. However mine came in a Nordstrom box, with no Nike box. That happen to anyone else?

I ordered when they were back ordered and not expected to ship until 2/24 and they already got here. However mine came in a Nordstrom box, with no Nike box. That happen to anyone else?
so they shipped you sneakers thrown in a brown box?

just received my pair of Chukka FSB in a sz 12 and i must say they do run about a half size too big. if your someone who is gonna be bothered by a shoe being a tad bit too big then do yourself a favor and order a smaller size

How early do these guys start taking calls? Just gonna wait, try my luck tomorrow for $84.
Good luck with that, hopefully they'll still have your size.  I think the biggest thing you need to worry about is a local guy walking into the store with 10 people from his "family" buying them up.

just received my pair of Chukka FSB in a sz 12 and i must say they do run about a half size too big. if your someone who is gonna be bothered by a shoe being a tad bit too big then do yourself a favor and order a smaller size
What size do you rock in Flyknit Chukkas? Jordans? Lebrons?

Thanks brah!

so they shipped you sneakers thrown in a brown box?
They came in a silver box inside of a regular brown box. The silver box is much bigger than a shoe box and has a nordstrom logo on the top. When I first opened the package I thought it was triple boxed and was expecting the nike box to be inside the silver box

They came in a silver box inside of a regular brown box. The silver box is much bigger than a shoe box and has a nordstrom logo on the top. When I first opened the package I thought it was triple boxed and was expecting the nike box to be inside the silver box
NORDIES QUICKSTRIKE. You just created a new hype, lol.

What size do you rock in Flyknit Chukkas? Jordans? Lebrons?

Thanks brah!

I personally don't own any other flyknit chukkas- fSB my first chukkas. 11.5 in all other flyknit shoes. 11 in JB retros, sometimes 11.5. 11.5 in Kobe, lebron, and KDs. NSW retros training and running typically 11.5... if you have narrow feet and don't plan to wear thick socks, you can definitely size down 1 full size. If you have thick feet- like a liitle room or plan to wear thicker socks, then .5 down should be fine. IF you stay true to your other regular sizes, I can darn near guarantee you will be swimming in the FSBs. hopefully that helps someone.

I wear a 12.5 in the racers and rosche runs and I say these fit about 1 size to .5 bit. I got an 11.5 and they are snug, well more like perfect

Don't know if I want them after seeing in person tho, so if NT needs an 11.5 hit me

Back
Top Bottom