Flyknit Chukka Thread

Anyone who placed an order with the woodbury common outlet for the Wolf Greys, they grab your size off the shelve right away and fill out a paper with all your info and then put them behind the counter to be sent out. So if anyone was worried about if they fill your order later or what not, don't be, you're good. They were fast with it and very professional. Photo below is of all the chukkas that were ordered over the phone when i was there around 1:30-2PM EST. Second pic are the two pairs i got. Quality is great, no imperfections. I thought they were going to be "b grades"  

Anyone who placed an order with the woodbury common outlet for the Wolf Greys, they grab your size off the shelve right away and fill out a paper with all your info and then put them behind the counter to be sent out. So if anyone was worried about if they fill your order later or what not, don't be, you're good. They were fast with it and very professional. Photo below is of all the chukkas that were ordered over the phone when i was there around 1:30-2PM EST. Second pic are the two pairs i got. Quality is great, no imperfections. I thought they were going to be "b grades"  
not bad

Ya'll see sneakersteal posted wolf greys( 554969-001) are avail @ WoodBury Factory for 83.99 (845) 928-8838
Got through with just one call. Copped in 11.5!
nthat.gif

Edit: Nvm, got charged already. Can't we do an adjustment though?

Last edited:

Hey everyone.  I have 2 extra pairs of Mens FSB Flyknit Chukkas for sale.  Message me if interested.  Over 500 feedback on ebay, etc.   Need to get  rid of these ASAP.  Wifey is pissed.  LOL.  $170 shipped.  Size 11 and size 10.5.  Deadstock

Think I may call in the morning also to see if my size is still available and cop for the sale price. I should be able to return the pair I paid $120 for right?

first pair of chukkas arrived today, im sure the pair is legit but what is the stamp on the size tag mean?
I  believe it means that it was sold at nike's employee store, and was listed at a price below retail.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone.

Last edited:
Trying to call and they won't pick up [emoji]128555[/emoji] been on hold for over 20 mins I guess wait for tmrw?

Back
Top Bottom