Flyknit Chukka Thread

I'm going to call first thing in the morning. Wouldn't be surprised if people line up an hour or two before opening smh

Did you guys keep calling or did you guys wait until you got through to order? Any feedback would be great!
I kept calling. This resulted in getting through to place an order.  I did not wait until I got through to order. 

I mean before you hung up and called again how long did you approximately wait. Also the web page for the wolf greys are gone :/ assuming that maybe there won't be any left.

take it to pm's, or google how to make a telephone call
I could've kept it going a little longer. 
roll.gif

I called this AM for the Wolf Greys. Largest size is a 10.5 when I called. Said they were flying off the shelves.

Called exactly at 10 and the ***** was like "yeah were taking phone orders at 10 when the store opens" and hung up. tried again a minute later and it was done. 

Ill try again in 15-30 min. if i dont get em, thats money in my pocket

Damn I just called right now and they said they have a lot of orders and they took my name and number to call me back if their are any left

Damn I just called right now and they said they have a lot of orders and they took my name and number to call me back if their are any left
Thats BS. Ill quit now. Why not just have a list and assign a name to a pair. Just like how the outlets did the grape V release

yesterday when i called, i got the same thing. they took down my name and # and said we'll call you back.

I did this twice, once with my info and the other my wifes. they called back on one of them.

Back
Top Bottom