Flyknit Chukka Thread

We received our shipment of the Tarp Green colorway today and I was actually impressed seeing them in person. I like the contrast a lot and it's not boring like the Black / Neo Turq colorway.

Waiting for those to pop up on FNL. FNL has been clutch with all the coupons and wc stuff. :smokin love paying under retail.

How does wc reward works? I have been racking up but I don't see my certificates yet???
Once you spend $200 dollars you get a $20 dollar coupon in the mail. If i remember correctly it takes 3-4 weeks for you to get them. You can look at your account on FNL to see where you're at with the rewards. After reaching 200, it starts over

We received our shipment of the Tarp Green colorway today and I was actually impressed seeing them in person. I like the contrast a lot and it's not boring like the Black / Neo Turq colorway.
Not sure if there are any out yet, but can you post pics?

i need to stay out of this thread if i dont want to end up broke. 
You can say that again. The royal's and crimsons are looking smexy

Last edited:
Blues have the Sail colored sole you can tell next to that Grey pair.

They grey pair is so smokin, blue is nice, are those Volt accents in the flyknit stitching?

Blues have the Sail colored sole you can tell next to that Grey pair.

They grey pair is so smokin, blue is nice, are those Volt accents in the flyknit stitching?
great find! 
glasses.gif
 yeah the accents are definitely volt.
Yup.. Still gonna wait for those grey/reds
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
that's the plan.

Those grey/reds CRUSH the HTM's. If I paid resale for those, I would be heated. Just my opinion...

I ain't heated on that, just happy I to maybe be able to get $40 off on those new greys if FNL drops em.

Nike better not play any games with the wolf grey US release. The fogs were added to the RD calendar pretty late so I'm hoping they add the wolf greys to 6/1. They should just drop every Chukka colorway they have on 6/1 lol.

I'm really hoping FINL gets the blues, it would be sweet to get them below retail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom