Flyknit Chukka Thread

Hanon order for FSB's FINALLY came in. Close to two weeks after order. Glad to finally get em in. 

Sized an ENTIRE size down (from my usual 8 US to a 7 US) and they fit PERFECTLY.

Pretty odd that the sizing is so weird on these FSB's compared to regular Chukkas (both lunar and free)  that are for the most part TTS. For $100 I can't complain. And to think i almost copped a USA version pair for $180. Glad I was patient....
Didn't get mine in today. Does USPS deliver them once they hit US soil?

Didn't get mine in today. Does USPS deliver them once they hit US soil?

Yeah it was shipped via whatever carrier they use and then USPS delivered to my job. Didn't even realize it till you posted it just now. I can't remember the carrier they used but I hadn't heard of them before.

anybody own a pair of racers as well?  How's your racer size compare to your Lunar chukka size?  Thanks in advance

^i still don't get these. Not an everyday kind of shoe. I'd wear these hiking or climbing a mountain, if i were into that kind of thing.

What about to run out he house in the winter time.. when there's snow?

last time i saw snow was when they had it at Sea World.

I'd imagine these would be slippery as hell to wear in the snow, no? I have FSB's and they just seem like it would be prone to slippage.

Man when is the wider outlet release of the Squad Blue Pure Plats happening? I've been waiting too long, seems like that initial leak was ages ago.

Back
Top Bottom