Flyknit Chukka Thread

seriously... nike had a winner on their hands.
now all i see are these frees on sale everywhere
I love the lunars and can´t bring myself to buy a free but to be fair: Almost every model of the lunars (exept the HTM) went on sale or to outlets. One year ago I got my wolf greys, which seem to be one of the most desired colorway, for around 100.

I guess Nike saw that and thought they´d make demands bigger with a new sole, hopefully they will see this is not the case and start making lunars again.

Does anyone have these? If so, could you let me know how they fit? I've looked through several pages of this thread, but can't get a good read on if they fit TTS or .5 size down. I'm a 10 in most everything if that helps.
I'd go a half size down for the free-soled chukkas.

nobody wanted that CW the first time around... u should be good with the 2nd go around...
Nobody ever wants frees 
laugh.gif

These look a thousand times better

So far the red and black pair is the only one even slightly holding my attention, but the all white, the creme orange, olive, the black and black and white on black and all that i don't particularly care for.

And where the airmax sole go?

Last edited:

how do fsb's fit compared to lunars?

the nike lab joints have my full attention
Full size down from Lunars.

I own three pairs of lunar chukkas in a 9 and i bought the sochi/winter olympic FSB in an size 8 and they fit identical.

Don't go .5 down. Theyll fit big.

Go full size down.

Last edited:
hello. I'm looking for some sizing advice. I'm a us 9 on airmax 90. 

what size should i go for these? 

Nike Free Flyknit ChukkaOrange/Volt

So far the red and black pair is the only one even slightly holding my attention, but the all white, the creme orange, olive, the black and black and white on black and all that i don't particularly care for.

And where the airmax sole go?
I'm on my Ash Ketchum with these FSBs. Only pair I might not get is the blue pair with the grey soles

I'm talking about visually. Aesthetically the FSBs look better imo and they don't use the same type of free sole. There's small ridges but they aren't completely split on the FSBs

hello. I'm looking for some sizing advice. I'm a us 9 on airmax 90. 

what size should i go for these? 

Nike Free Flyknit ChukkaOrange/Volt
7.5/8 (From my personal experience I wish I had went 1.5 down. Remember that these don't have any padding but it depends on how tight or loose you tie yours)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom