Flyknit Chukka Thread

FSBs came in today from Hanon. Thanks to all fellow NTers, I ordered down a half size and the fit is perfect. I was 50/50 on these until having them in hand. The details that make this shoe look so good, really don't photograph very well. These are definitely going to be a fave this winter.

FSBs fit bigger than free's right?

I want those frees that look like the purple / pink racers and I still need the gold trophies 

FSBs came in today from Hanon. Thanks to all fellow NTers, I ordered down a half size and the fit is perfect. I was 50/50 on these until having them in hand. The details that make this shoe look so good, really don't photograph very well. These are definitely going to be a fave this winter.
Which color did you get? Also, could you post some pictures please?

again, RIP to Lunar's.

So disappointed in all of the trash thats popping up here.
Agree - the Lunars are def the teet. The Frees have grown on me, but it is so completely dependent on how the CWs are put together. The biggest problem with the Free Chukkas, is that with the exception of only a few CWs, they've been easy passes for me because they've been just too flat-out ugly for my taste.

I'm curious as well for the sizing for the all white FSB. Not sure if I should go a full size down because FSB or go tts.

I'm curious as well for the sizing for the all white FSB. Not sure if I should go a full size down because FSB or go tts.
Me too man. I normally wear a size 11 in all of my flyknits racers, trainers, and lunar chukka. Don't know if I should also get a size 11 on the FSBs.

Since you guys have to guess the sizing for limited releases of kicks you haven't tried on before, I'll suggest going .5 of full size down for FSBs. I originally didn't take the advice and went TTS when I got the Sochis and was blown away by how big they were. I'm now happy with a full size down pair but I can see some people preferring just half size. Definitely not TTS though coming from someone who is also TTS in every other flyknit (racer, trainer, lunar 1+2s, lunar chukkas, frees).

Back
Top Bottom