Flyknit Chukka Thread

if you are size 8.5 or 9 i think gurnee illinois nike factory store might still have them 

(847) 855-0857

Price was on point with 69.99 with 20% off. 

I think im just gonna live with mine. 

That's exactly my size... Unfortunately I'm in Canada. Would love a hook up though, hot damn that's an amazing price. i wish my city had an outlet :frown:

yeah saw the same chukkas for 69.99. was gonna cop but wasnt feeling the color

This is always the case man, most of the chukka colorways on sale are super trash. Wish people would stop paying 200+ for these shoes man.. Smfh

From US to Canada? I can understand sending it to another outlet but there aren't any near me; I doubt they'd do an international phone order since I can't even buy from NDC
Honestly I was more thinking along the lines of there being a Nike outlet in Canada since you were wishing that there was one in your city. Guess what you are saying is that there isn't one in Canada...

So for international shipping, I say you should at least give them a call and give it a shot. I would assume they would do it so as long as you pay the shipping. Doesn't hurt to ask. If that doesn't work, have it shipped to a buddy in the states and then shipped to you. 

Two or three pairs of Cinnabar
yo ty very much for that! looks like these will be 233 all in at haven...

some pairs in the hands of resellers for just under that , but just not in my size. gonna hold off for now, but ty very much!

kinda surprised, to be honest, these pairs aren't getting more interest. glad they aren't!

use SHIPAPRIL for free shipping.

^ I'm loving my FSBs that I picked up last month.  Does anybody know if they will be releasing any more standard FSB colors anymore?  It seems as though they haven't released anything recently (other than the ACG or the ones with the suede toe)

^ I'm loving my FSBs that I picked up last month.  Does anybody know if they will be releasing any more standard FSB colors anymore?  It seems as though they haven't released anything recently (other than the ACG or the ones with the suede toe)

Doesn't look like anythings slated. I want the wolf greys with Lyon blue but waiting for them to drop in price. Looks like the black FSBs popping up at outlets

Seeing that it is almost summer, probably not.  But they will probably release new cws/styles beginning in September.

Doesn't look like anythings slated. I want the wolf greys with Lyon blue but waiting for them to drop in price. Looks like the black FSBs popping up at outlets
If anyone has info on which outlets has them please share i'll phone order asap 

Yeah... They're 126,99 euros on Nike Europe right now, got a pair shipped to a friend but if i can find one in the U.S and even cheaper in the meanwhile.... 
smokin.gif

Yeah... They're 126,99 euros on Nike Europe right now, got a pair shipped to a friend but if i can find one in the U.S and even cheaper in the meanwhile.... :smokin

How you cop from Nike EU? Sorry its been a while, but ever since ive seen chukkas and got a couple pairs ive been actually looking for sneakers :lol:

How you cop from Nike EU? Sorry its been a while, but ever since ive seen chukkas and got a couple pairs ive been actually looking for sneakers
laugh.gif
You can change the country at the bottom of NDC. I'm from France originally so I copped at Nike.fr

Back
Top Bottom