Flyknit Chukka Thread

Does steaming make a big difference? I've never ttied steaming any of my flyknit stuff
Personal preference I suppose but it really provides a snug, hug your foot kind of fit. Also makes them easier to wear if you like to lace them up a little looser without feeling like you're going to walk out of them. 

Has anyone ever tried to turn a pair of Lunar chukkas into a lowtop pair like the HTM lunar flyknits? If so how would you do it?

Been looking to get a pair of FSBs for Hiking in Europe in Fall / Winter, just realised not all of them have the little "Defender" black tag on the inside of the upper. Does that mean the ACG ones have stronger waterproof ?? thanks

Been looking to get a pair of FSBs for Hiking in Europe in Fall / Winter, just realised not all of them have the little "Defender" black tag on the inside of the upper. Does that mean the ACG ones have stronger waterproof ?? thanks
If you're looking for real waterproof shoes, look elsewhere. The ACG will get damp if a lot of water gets on it. You will feel it on the inside too. It's really only good for light rain.

If you're looking for real waterproof shoes, look elsewhere. The ACG will get damp if a lot of water gets on it. You will feel it on the inside too. It's really only good for light rain.
Would Flyknit Chukka FSBs even hold up for hiking? I have a pair of the ACGS and it repels water well but it isn't waterproof, just repellent. Think of it as having jason mark water resistant spray pre-applied to the shoe.

Not necessarily rip, but its like wearing Lebron's for a 3 mile run. You could do it, but theres better and smarter options.

Ordered the last size 7 from Solebox which is a full size down from my TTS, they feel somewhat tight but completely wearable. Shipping was insanely fast, ordered placed on Friday, received on Monday, from Germany to California.

Definitely better fit/look than the size 8 I originally got, which are now going to sit until I beat these up, if anyone wants them let me know. 

Finally got my pair and got them for a steal 89$
Probably the most comfortable shoes I ever owned.
142acl5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom