Flyknit Chukka Thread

My pair of red chukkas just arrived, these things are so darn amazing.

Beautiful shoe

Last edited:
thinking about returning these 11s for 10.5 on NDC.

they feel great, but i'm concerned about banana toe

Seems like just a smidgen over 0.5 inches between tip of myToe and tip of the outside of the shoe whilst standing.

Also the material bunching up on the outside of the toebox while pressure on toes.

These will be mostly worn casually, maybe occasionally to train.

any advice NT?

^that little bit of extra room won't hurt or look any different with a smaller size really. all my regular flyknits are like that and same with roshe's.

^^thanks for the info.  i'll wear them around the house a couple of days before deciding.  i could see the extra "side" toe room not changing. but I could see it more snug to the tip of toe.

most info i googled said 0.5inch extra it just seemed excessive, but my foot is not sliding at all.

btw i'm right between MKE/MLPS in Madison, where there is nowhere to try these chukkas on.  thank you ndc free returns

^ do you usually wear sz 11? i wear 10.5 in most jordans but for free runs, i'm an 11. it sounds like these are TTS but also comfortable when sizing down, as one of the people here have stated.

Been rockin these for the past few days. I wear a 10 usually, and bought a 10. I run in the Flyknit Lunar 1 in size 10.5 though... needed a bit extra toe room.

I was also able to score the reds from Chicago for $110, in a 10.5 last Saturday. Thanks, and repped!

this is bull flippin shart!!! i called around 11amET and they said no one was there to take phone orders, so they said they would place my shoes on hold and took my name and number to call me back that AFTER NOON.. ok fine. Clutch went out on my car in the middle of rush hour and while dealing with that crap i forgot to call. but of course they didnt call, i mean who does what they say they're going to do anymore, right? got home 5 hours later and called at 845pmET and they said "oh we dont do phone orders after five, and it looks like you called around 5." Couldn't even explain the look on my face. i was then told to call tomorrow morning to place the order. 

called back about ten minutes later to ask again because i saw that one of you posted that you got the last 10. low and behold, NONE left in my size.....OMFG, but that i could call the Oregon store because they have them.

Called the oregon store annnnnd yep, you guessed it! NONE. not one shoe. so now im hoping ill get a smaller size tomorrow morning that was placed on "hold"... 

uyfr57d46vur 5 v67igyuiguykg yujk gvyuo y8up9h olhukg yujdt5rye567rtddeyfdseacry drtuys de54yrf t6ud rufygbyuolb!!!!! so angry
mean.gif
Sorry to hear that. I needed a 10 as well, but grabbed a 10.5 for myself, and 9.5 for a friend on Saturday 7pm est. Hope you got the other size you wanted.

well here is a pic for those of you on the fence

View media item 302159

when i first received i wasn't feeling em like i initially was when i saw them on the net
but after throwing the red laces in it changes the whole dynamic .... the black laces muted the red but now i think they are pretty incredible
and for 109.99 shipped on a fluke i cant complain

got mine in today in my true size and they fit fine. i do have a little bit of extra toe room but i don't mind it.
i have to return them though because for $170 retail, i expect them to at least be the exact same length! yup, the left shoe is a smidge longer than the right by about 1/8 inch. drove me nuts.
not in a hurry to reorder them but next time i do, i'm gonna go with true size, and half size down just to see which fit i like more.
btw, i have a pair of flyknit trainers that are a half size down and they feel like money.

well here is a pic for those of you on the fence

View media item 302159

when i first received i wasn't feeling em like i initially was when i saw them on the net
but after throwing the red laces in it changes the whole dynamic .... the black laces muted the red but now i think they are pretty incredible
and for 109.99 shipped on a fluke i cant complain
Look great with the red laces imo.

Did red laces come in your box?
LOL i was wondering the same thing.  he had me go to my closet to see if there were red laces in the box right after i saw his post last night.  they look good with the red laces, but they look like my roshes if i do that.  i want to see how white laces would look

They have the black ones available almost everywhere. Id cop on discount but not $170. Really want the red joints.

Hanon is putting out the red Chukkas this weekend.
Looks like they did right at 00:01 GMT on the 8th, so 7est earlier... appear to be all sold out

even at almost 190.

kind of surprised they are already sold out.

oh well.

I'm keeping my eye out for the black pair to go on sale, hopefully they do & I can return them on my NDC invoice, if not I'm fine with these because the comfort is all the way there for me. My only complaint with these is they're not rain/cold friendly haha!

Can anyone tell me where I can find the Black chukka in a size 12 for retail? NDC is sold out and the phone rep said they weren't showing up in any stores inventory, thanks.

Might of just got my hands on a pair of the light charcoal HTM's... I need everyones advice. The guy only has a sz. 11 up for grabs. I usually wear an 11.5 in all sneakers, especially Jordans (some with some extra room like my Cement Jordan IV), but I do own one pair of 5's that are sz. 11 and they fit snug. I DO NOT want this banana toe that everyone speaks of so that is the only reason I'm considering the 11. I can see what everyone means because I have a pair of lunar trainers that are 11.5 and if I didnt just trash them in the gym/running I would really care about the toe bending up as it is. Basically, should I scoop these and hope to god that they dont fit too tight?

kithnyc just posted on instagram saying the red chukkas are available for phone order

go go go! 646-648-6285

Back
Top Bottom