Flyknit Chukka Thread

Those reds are still missing from my flyknit collection. Anybody see any around in a 10-10.5

Haha, kinda looks better that way. Goes to show how "strong" flywire realy is. Nothing more than silly string haha..

blues look way better without the volt! making me contemplate...

As much as I want to like the wolf greys when I see them they just remind me of sweats

Haha, kinda looks better that way. Goes to show how "strong" flywire realy is. Nothing more than silly string haha..

i'm curious to how cutting that out will have an effect on the support and stability of the upper. of course the flywire doesn't matter much with a casual shoe like this, but if you cut it out of a free run you'd feel it right away.

You would feel it right away if you cut it out of the new free 5.0. When it is pressed under an overlay like how they used to use it, I don't think it is as effective as when it's exposed. It's tightly woven nylon, that's all really. I was skeptical at first but my opinion has changed since its debut.

I preordered the wolfs from END the order status is "in warehouse" does that mean they are shipping out soon? I know the site says beginning of june.
I also preordered from End and I checked and it says "in warehouse" too...Maybe they´ll ship earlier !!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm actually interested in buying some nike shoes other than the basketball ones but have a few questions.

I know and have heard these are comfortable but are they durable? Being that it is flynit, if you put on wrong is there a possibility that they can rip. Are these good for snow/rain weather or only am I suppose to wear them solely on good days.

For those who have them how often do yall wear them and how long have you had them for?

If i purchase these i plan to put this into my weekly rotation, probably more wears than my other shoe.

& I've read that the box price tag of 170 isnt worth it so how do you guys get to that 150 range? coupons? certain sites have sales

I dont expect you guys to answer every question but i do appreciate some guidance and input on what i'm about t get myself into. I love the look of this shoe. 

I'm actually interested in buying some nike shoes other than the basketball ones but have a few questions.

I know and have heard these are comfortable but are they durable? Being that it is flynit, if you put on wrong is there a possibility that they can rip. Are these good for snow/rain weather or only am I suppose to wear them solely on good days.

For those who have them how often do yall wear them and how long have you had them for?

If i purchase these i plan to put this into my weekly rotation, probably more wears than my other shoe.

& I've read that the box price tag of 170 isnt worth it so how do you guys get to that 150 range? coupons? certain sites have sales

I dont expect you guys to answer every question but i do appreciate some guidance and input on what i'm about t get myself into. I love the look of this shoe. 
these seems pretty durable for casual wear, but it's definitely hard to keep looking like new. after about 10 wears, it'll show signs if you look closely.

it won't rip, but not good for rainy weather. just from wiping with semi-wet towel, the water soaks thru already.

i use one as a beater/everyday pair, and have a lot more that i don't wear as often.

most people are using $20 off coupons at finishline.

has anyone noticed how small the shoe last is? i wear a 9 in every sneaker (other than my running ****). i got with a 9.5 in chukkas because the 9 looks like an 8 on foot.. 

Back
Top Bottom