Flyknit Chukka Thread

Waiting patiently for Wolf Greys to add to the collection

View media item 437061

damn you. this pic is makin me think a bout coppin the blk/oranges. midnight fogs i think theyre called...

thought the only pair of these i was gonna end up with was the tarp/crimsons. if i cop the fogs too, it may create a landslide effect... lol

Last edited:
Can someone please point me in the direction of a size 10 in the University Red. I'm kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on FNL this past week.

Can someone please point me in the direction of a size 10 in the University Red. I'm kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on FNL this past week.

Check on end.com, there was one earlier this morning that I saw randomly. I started to post it in here but ended up off my PC & it slipped my mind. Hope it's still there

Must have been sold already since they're not even on the site anymore. I appreciate the help. Anyone else have any leads to a size 10 in the Red Chukkas?

^ I hate when that happens, you say no, but when you sometimes see them in person, you crack.

But the thing is I haven't even seen them in person yet haha. Bought them to see them in person and I'm predicting that ill like what I see lol

man i need to find some sz 10 HTMs to complete my collection like DJBbert. anybody know any classifieds or auctions going on?

Hey guys can you help me out quick?

Im a size 12 Solarsoft moccasin and size 11.5 Roshe. I ordered a size 12 flyknit chukka will they be alright?

Size 12 in roshes seem to long for me. The size 12 nike Moccasin is perfect tho..
I think you should go with the 12. I go half a size down for roshe's tts with chukkas. plus it's always safer to go bigger.

I will wait until the new colorways hit finishline. After getting the older colorways for 129.99 ea. plus tax, I can definitely be patient.

man i need to find some sz 10 HTMs to complete my collection like DJBbert. anybody know any classifieds or auctions going on?
Don't pay over $500.  You can find em cheaper if you're patient, there's some auctions just search Nike HTM.  Most HTMs are sitting with EU re-sellers with $1K pricetags

Don't pay over $500.  You can find em cheaper if you're patient, there's some auctions just search Nike HTM.  Most HTMs are sitting with EU re-sellers with $1K pricetags

Yeah I've been checking the UK eBay and japanese rakuten. And everything is priced high. I regret not getting a pair off of phillywise when he had it available. Still shooting myself or that.

Was gonna change my V2 Mango Roshes to a half size bigger, saw the Tarps (grey/red bottoms right?) tried them on an instantly fell in love. Needless to say I exchanged the Roshes for them instead, and also paid only $150 extra instead of $170.

Guys, i need your help. I ordered the chukkas from END. I´ve just checked my shipment on FedEx page and it says "Shipment exception. Improper or missing international paperwork, contact Customer Service".

Should I contact FedEx or END? Has this ever happened to anyone?

So pissed off right now !!!!!  Thanks for your help !!!!

Last edited:
Guys, i need your help. I ordered the chukkas from END. I´ve just checked my shipment on FedEx page and it says "Shipment exception. Improper or missing international paperwork, contact Customer Service".

Should I contact FedEx or END? Has this ever happened to anyone?

So pissed off right now !!!!!  Thanks for your help !!!!

That sucks, Is there a number to call?  Contact End and ask them if they can contact since they are the original shipper they may be able to do what is necessary.

They likely can't get to your email though until ~3amEST is 8am there so hopefully they see your email soon.

Fedex won't throw the package away, and if you want End to take care of it, and they should be able to, then contact them and wait.

Back
Top Bottom