Flyknit Chukka Thread

That's why you don't buy from overseas unless you have no other options. 9/10 you won't get charged anything but that 1 time will make up for it

Last edited:
I've ordered multiple pairs from end and never had a problem. Not sure why others are saying they had to pay fees unless they bought two pairs.

They held my package until i came in to pay $19 and some change. Yes, I am in the US.
i meant how much was your order from the store including shipping charge, not the custom charge. in general if your order is over $200 or worth over $200, you'll usually get hit with fees. ****** part is that even if you have receipt stating how much you pay, they go by how much it's actually worth.
FML...I had my alarm set to 6am hoping for a restock and slept through it and only to be awakened by the KicksDeals alert which usually only gives you a few minutes before an item sells out. Plus, I had to order over my phone since this stupid FNL website doesn't allow you to stack a discount coupon and WC reward unless you do it on their mobile website. I also had a $5 gift card from filling out one their surveys. I am a size 10 but it was jacked from my cart and I had to settle for a 10.5 but the good thing is that I only ended up paying 136 shipped.
i've been doing the same thing waking up at 6 but for the royal blue instead. that's the only shoe that sold out first day and haven't seen random sizes pop back up yet.

Last edited:
like i said before, it's not a concrete rule that you'll get hit with customs if your order is $200+. the likelihood of you having to pay fees, however, will increase. i've ordered a few times before that were $200+ and haven't got hit with fees.

you'll find people who've ordered multiple times over that "threshold" and never got hit with fees; and you'll find those who get hit with fees the first time they order.  

like i said before, it's not a concrete rule that you'll get hit with customs if your order is $200+. the likelihood of you having to pay fees, however, will increase. i've ordered a few times before that were $200+ and haven't got hit with fees.

you'll find people who've ordered multiple times over that "threshold" and never got hit with fees; and you'll find those who get hit with fees the first time they order.  
i agree, but people on here keep thinking that if it's under $200, you'll still get hit with fees in the u.s. i'm pretty sure it's a concrete rule for orders under and worth less than $200.
That's Canadian customs raping us Canadians as usual, god damn!
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
i remember sending a pair of yeezy to my cousin in canada cuz he had to use my address for nike shipment. they charged him  around $200 in custom fees for a pair of shoe that he only paid $200 something for.

Last edited:
i meant how much was your order from the store including shipping charge, not the custom charge. in general if your order is over $200 or worth over $200, you'll usually get hit with fees. ****** part is that even if you have receipt stating how much you pay, they go by how much it's actually worth.
oh gotcha gotcha, it was about $330. 

FML...I had my alarm set to 6am hoping for a restock and slept through it and only to be awakened by the KicksDeals alert which usually only gives you a few minutes before an item sells out. Plus, I had to order over my phone since this stupid FNL website doesn't allow you to stack a discount coupon and WC reward unless you do it on their mobile website. I also had a $5 gift card from filling out one their surveys. I am a size 10 but it was jacked from my cart and I had to settle for a 10.5 but the good thing is that I only ended up paying 136 shipped.
if you call finishline after you receive your shoes you can get the WC rewards refunded. also you can just walk into the store and do the same.

Sorry to hear about those getting hit with fees, hopefully you guys like the shoes enough to just forget about it and enjoy your kicks.

After all, these are a really great shoe and I suggest running these to the ground aka get your moneys worth.

Nike is taking their sweet ol time shipping my Tarp Greens. Usually my Saturday orders get shipped Monday morning and arrive by Friday. Hoping I still get my Tarp Greens by Friday and don't have to wait another weekend.

Waiting for NDC orders is the worst lol.

Nike is taking their sweet ol time shipping my Tarp Greens. Usually my Saturday orders get shipped Monday morning and arrive by Friday. Hoping I still get my Tarp Greens by Friday and don't have to wait another weekend.

Waiting for NDC orders is the worst lol.
forreal.  i got my sunset 90 shipping confirmation just now, but still waiting for my tarp/crimson confirmation (separate orders)

I think Vancity is from Canada though. No matter what they'll always get hit with customs fees.

For those looking for NDC shipping confirmations: mine came at 3:49pm, I ordered both tarps & blues. Keep hope alive fellas.
Added bonus, my expected delivery is 1 day earlier that first noted, can't wait!

View media item 440296

Here's a quick pic off my cell, I'm really liking the wolf cw. I didn't know much about the flyknit chukka's before I ordered but I am now a big fan.

one question tho.. at the HTM's a higher quality shoe? What makes them sell for such ridiculous prices?

Same quality just that the HTMs are limited.

Just went and picked up my Wolf Flyknits from fedex and there was no custom fee's FYI. (I just bought one pair)

I wasn't expecting for the soles to have glossy look/feel but not a biggie.

You probably won't get a customs bill, but from my experience with Fedex, the bill is sent in the mail from Fedex Brokerage. UPS and USPS collect the fees upon pickup or delivery.

hey guys just looking to pick up my first pair of these bad boys. anyone know somewhere that ships internationally and have stock available?

also i am assuming these fit tts with the flyknit material? and might be an ignorant question but how do these hold up in the rain?? its winter over here in australia so be much appreciated any help. thanks

hey guys just looking to pick up my first pair of these bad boys. anyone know somewhere that ships internationally and have stock available?

also i am assuming these fit tts with the flyknit material? and might be an ignorant question but how do these hold up in the rain?? its winter over here in australia so be much appreciated any help. thanks
Try endclothing.com, not sure if they deliver to you in Australia.  pretty TTS for me, the flyknit will stretch and mold/form to the contour of your feet as long as they are tight enough, not too tight.

in Rain, your socks will be wet if its really rainy, and you will feel any wind gusts if they are chilly.  Not a big problem if you're just running/training and can stand the elements, but if its constantly wet and you're wearing these casually, expect wet socks.

But I love my Chukkas, more than the FK1 slightly, just looks so sharp.  Also in Australia try kicks-crew or rmkstore, I know they are closer to you so shipping may be less but retail is more.

or id4shoes on ebay, or try Rakuten Japan and use forwarding service Tenso if they won't ship directly to Aus.

Good luck

Check out Supply Store. They are based in Australia. http://www.supplystore.com.au/brands/nike/c-28/c-136

Back
Top Bottom