Flyknit Chukka Thread

Guys, i need your help. I ordered the chukkas from END. I´ve just checked my shipment on FedEx page and it says "Shipment exception. Improper or missing international paperwork, contact Customer Service".

Should I contact FedEx or END? Has this ever happened to anyone?

So pissed off right now !!!!!  Thanks for your help !!!!

Contact End asap and make sure they send all the required paperwork. Really get on them. If they don't do it right away, your package can be stuck in customs for months. And there's nothing you can do about it. Someone can even open the package and keep it if they like what they see. They'll just say it was confiscated. I don't mean to freak you out but all that can really happen. End messed up on this one.

Contact End asap and make sure they send all the required paperwork. Really get on them. If they don't do it right away, your package can be stuck in customs for months. And there's nothing you can do about it. Someone can even open the package and keep it if they like what they see. They'll just say it was confiscated. I don't mean to freak you out but all that can really happen. End messed up on this one.
WOW...that´s not good news...e-mailed both of them, hope they´ll fix it.... ordered from them before and never had this kind of sh... happen... I want to see what´s their answer...

This is why I wait patiently for them to drop in the states. Ordering internationally is such a hassle and a gamble. Not worth it IMO. It's not like you're getting HTMs.

Anyone know of spot that still has the Tarp Green Chukkas in a size 9.5 or 10?

If not, hopefully I can find someone to trade my extra pair of Red Chukkas for them.

Guys, i need your help. I ordered the chukkas from END. I´ve just checked my shipment on FedEx page and it says "Shipment exception. Improper or missing international paperwork, contact Customer Service".

This happened to my once, cause the seller didnt said how much the item was and what material are in the shoes. FedEx contacted me first and then i contact the seller so i'm sure they'll call you tomorrow. But END is pretty top notch in their CS so you have nothing to worry about.

Just contact FedEx - they will probably require you to send them your receipt of purchase to verify how much you spent on the shoes..... not a huge deal but just a big pain in the ***. I would try and deal with FedEx directly as it will make it quicker than waiting on END to do their part too.

officially missed out on the crimson's on NDC due to a hectic weekend (to say the least)

they better be on FNL ASAP

This happened to my once, cause the seller didnt said how much the item was and what material are in the shoes. FedEx contacted me first and then i contact the seller so i'm sure they'll call you tomorrow. But END is pretty top notch in their CS so you have nothing to worry about.
Thanks !!!!!! I´ve contacted both of them so just waiting.....

FML...I had my alarm set to 6am hoping for a restock and slept through it and only to be awakened by the KicksDeals alert which usually only gives you a few minutes before an item sells out. Plus, I had to order over my phone since this stupid FNL website doesn't allow you to stack a discount coupon and WC reward unless you do it on their mobile website. I also had a $5 gift card from filling out one their surveys. I am a size 10 but it was jacked from my cart and I had to settle for a 10.5 but the good thing is that I only ended up paying 136 shipped.

Last edited:
Thanks !!!!!! I´ve contacted both of them so just waiting.....
Thanks all for your help. END CS contacted me. They had spoken to FedEx and my parcel was delayed at UK customs because my Tax ID was missing. Forwarded it to them so hope everything would be OK.

Last edited:
Thanks all for your help. END CS contacted me. They had spoken to FedEx and my parcel was delayed at UK customs because my Tax ID was missing. Forwarded it to them so hope everything would be OK.
I don't see why UK Customs would need that information. For U.S. Customs, your order would have to be valued higher than $2500.00 USD for your Tax ID number to be required.

$60 in customs from End
sick.gif
mean.gif
 damn i feel for you man. did you buy multiples?

the only time i got hit for customs, was when i got a pair of corks from end; however, the fee was only $19.

told you guys you'd get hit with customs from end.
they mark the value up and fedex is the only company i ever got charged a custom fees for.
kills like 90% of the deals from them.

:smh:  damn i feel for you man. did you buy multiples?

the only time i got hit for customs, was when i got a pair of corks from end; however, the fee was only $19.

Just 1 pair. I knew I'd get hit with customs but I wasn't expecting it to be $60. Kinda ruins it for me but then again, I'm in Canada and retail on these including tax if they were ever released here would be around $210 - $220 so whatever.

Ya man I've since quit ordering from END because of all these FedEx bills that piled up even when I returned the items! No Good!

told you guys you'd get hit with customs from end.
they mark the value up and fedex is the only company i ever got charged a custom fees for.
kills like 90% of the deals from them.
why can't you just admit you're wrong about fees already. there's no custom fees if you order just one pair to the u.s. since it's under $200. quit posting this bs info already to mislead others.

and for that other guy, he's in canada, not u.s. so rules are different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom