Flyknit Chukka Thread

^ nice pics...ive worn my reds to work since they arrived last weds...can't get enough of this shoe

wore my blue's again today, man these thing are like pillows, almost compete with Roshe's for comfort.

FNL being smart. Free shipping ends today so they put off the release of the wolf greys til right after. That's an extra 12 bucks we'll have to spend

FNL being smart. Free shipping ends today so they put off the release of the wolf greys til right after. That's an extra 12 bucks we'll have to spend

All the new releases from FNL (from what I recall) always have free shipping don't they?

i cut the VOLT out of my royals today .... its a kentucky thing
nice. you removed the 1 thing i really disliked about the obsidians.

nike really should have just used black flywire like they did in the uni reds.

edit: majestic pointed out the flywire in the reds are gold. my mistake.

Last edited:
There's actually gold flywire in the reds but definitely not as noticeable as the volt in the blues

nice. you removed the 1 thing i really disliked about the obsidians.

nike really should have just used black flywire like they did in the uni reds.

edit: majestic pointed out the flywire in the reds are gold. my mistake.

Edit:

Last edited:
I purchased a few pairs of roshe run's before learning of the flyknit chukka, now that I've had my wolf grey for few days now, wow.. The chukka's are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

i have a couple too and i have a pair that i usually wear everyday but the flyknit line is crazy comfortable. i couldn't believe how comfy the roshes were, but the flyknits make my roshes feel just whatever

I'm really late to the flyknit game... but are the university red chukkas still available anywhere?

I wonder how the FNL folks are planning these releases considering how unorganized they are. haha maybe a strategy to get all of us to keep refreshing that dayam site ALL DAY! lol

so i can only stack my WC coupon with the other 20 off through the mobile site?

Last edited:
so i can only stack my WC coupon with the other 20 off through the mobile site?

You can also do it online. Use the $off
And call in after to redeem the RC. If you wanna take advantage of money back programs. If that makes sense. Lol

Back
Top Bottom