Flyknit Chukka Thread

Copped my first pair today
They're so light
sick.gif
smokin.gif
i'm sure it won't be your last either.

Anyone know where I could find a pair of the Black/White ones with Turquoise lace loops in a size 11.5? I'm not willing to pay 200+ on eBay!

Just ordered Wolfs from Crooked tongues, came out to 180 with free shipping. They still have quite a few sizes for anyone interested (UK sizes 7,8,10,11,12)

11 day shipping though...
tired.gif

Those squadron blue/ electric yellows are looking better and better, kinda remind me of the htm lows... Anyone care to share some on foot pics?

Can anyone help me get a pair in a 7US? I've only manage to get the midnight fog. I saw that EndClothing has 2 pairs but kind of expensive. I'm willing to trade for a pair in your size which is a little cheaper than retail.

Last edited:
might have to pull the trigger on wolf greys soon from ndc is fnl will not put em up

I snagged my pair of wolf greys from Niketown Chicago last weekend.  They had tarps too.  I don't know if they do phone orders but maybe worth checking in on if your still looking.

Was able to grab a pair of the university red's here in Singapore. Last pair, my size, walked out paying less than $160 USD. Can't complain, great shoe!

FNL release calendar has 002(grey/black) & 407(blue glow/volt) releasing on 8/17 not sure how accurate that is being as they had the yellow pair on as well and didnt release those so idk...

FNL release calendar has 002(grey/black) & 407(blue glow/volt) releasing on 8/17 not sure how accurate that is being as they had the yellow pair on as well and didnt release those so idk...
Let's hope it's accurate this time. Those black/grey ones look nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom