Flyknit Chukka Thread

What's the best deal anyone here has gotten on a pair of flyknit chukka's?
Ask someone with a swoosh account, they are $105 for them, My roomate had one, but he moved out and now works for an accounting firm. 

I miss his swoosh account more than I miss him, 

I wonder if FNL is going to restock the Obsidian Blues... they didn't have much stock on the first release, so I thought they're gonna have a 2nd release but no nothing yet...

i hope fnl restocks on more sizes of the midnight fog or wolf greys. i need to get either or..

That's a steal. How'd you guys manage to do that?
someone here posted the info on availability at a specific niketown while i was looking for the red pair a while back.  i was all ready to pay retail and the lady on the phone tells me it was on sale for $110.  felt like i hit the lotto

How much did you buy these for if you don't mind me asking? I know someone selling them for $480 but I don't know if they are worth that. To me the chukka HTM aren't that much different than the general releases. I currently have the tarps and the wolf grey. I plan on getting the new black / white (big raider fan).

what size are you?

$480 is a good price for those, ill take em if you dont.

170 for chukkas
sick.gif
fixed.  i love them, dont get me wrong, but retail is steep in itself

Honestly I own the HTM's and if  I didn't have them already, I would buy them for $480. Mainly because they're made in Taiwan vs. Vietnam so the quality is really another level. I have put them side by side with my University Reds that were made in Vietnam and saw some differences in quality for sure. But then when I put them side by side w/ the Wolf Grey made in Vietnam, the quality was a HUGE Difference. So the Wolf Grey I believe were made in masses or in a different factory all together. I ended up selling the Wolf Grey and glad I have my HTM Snows as they look SO Much better and cleaner. Plus, I'm seeing Wolf Grey popping up everywhere these days! 

Honestly I own the HTM's and if  I didn't have them already, I would buy them for $480. Mainly because they're made in Taiwan vs. Vietnam so the quality is really another level. I have put them side by side with my University Reds that were made in Vietnam and saw some differences in quality for sure. But then when I put them side by side w/ the Wolf Grey made in Vietnam, the quality was a HUGE Difference. So the Wolf Grey I believe were made in masses or in a different factory all together. I ended up selling the Wolf Grey and glad I have my HTM Snows as they look SO Much better and cleaner. Plus, I'm seeing Wolf Grey popping up everywhere these days! 
dont get me wrong.. props to you for getting what you want.  just me, personally, i can't even justify the $170 pricetag lol.  but my mentality is all screwed up.  i wouldn't pay the $480, but if i traded 2-3 pairs of kicks for it, it doesnt seem so bad in my head  
laugh.gif

the hits of blue are too dope.

Last edited:
How much did you buy these for if you don't mind me asking? I know someone selling them for $480 but I don't know if they are worth that. To me the chukka HTM aren't that much different than the general releases. I currently have the tarps and the wolf grey. I plan on getting the new black / white (big raider fan).
$480 is a very good price for HTM Chukkas - some in here disagree but that's close to what I paid for these w/ shipping from Europe to Canada.
QFT...... well said.

$480 is a very good price for HTM Chukkas - some in here disagree but that's close to what I paid for these w/ shipping from Europe to Canada.

QFT...... well said.

The price is good, I know that too. I'm just not sure if I can justify it. I like the color, I'm sure the quality is better but not sure if it's 480 worthy. The chukkas compared to the htm trainer are much more similar to the general release. I'm still thinking it over. If I did get them I would prob sell my wolf grey too.

The price is good, I know that too. I'm just not sure if I can justify it. I like the color, I'm sure the quality is better but not sure if it's 480 worthy. The chukkas compared to the htm trainer are much more similar to the general release. I'm still thinking it over. If I did get them I would prob sell my wolf grey too.
The fogs are a better colorway IMO and I wouldn't spend 170 on them. So........

Back
Top Bottom