Flyknit Chukka Thread

This place as far as I know only lists what they actually have in stock. The store isdown the street from my work but they closed 20 minutes ago. I can check tomorrow if you are willing to risk missing out. They are legit if you were wondering. Got my red chukkas from them some time back.

^^^^ if that is that case, i don't mind taking a drive out there tomorrow. i just hope it doesn't sell out like you say. gonna order the obsidians first online though and go from there. what time do they open?

Nike sure does throw around the color crimson to have several different shades lately

^^^^ if that is that case, i don't mind taking a drive out there tomorrow. i just hope it doesn't sell out like you say. gonna order the obsidians first online though and go from there. what time do they open?
I'm not sure. I didn't check but I'm thinking the website would say. I don't start work til one and I'm sure by that time mist will be gone. But again I just walked in and saw the reds when they had them.

just called drip to asked about the wolf grey chukka and they said they only have the black.

^^^ I was half way there when I called them and found out they didn't have it. :-/ I'm gonna be in New York for week if they do release.

Anyone have an on feet shot of the tarp green and total crimson sole pair? I'm on the fence about the upper, but I'm kind of liking the total crimson outsole.

famb famb ive posted in the other flyknit and all wrong thread :smh: thats how new i am to these

but i need them RED ones (chukka) sz13 can anybody help will rep

I'm going back and forth between hating and loving that colorway lol. Definitely digging the colors in that pic.

Last edited:
This colorway is amazing. My fav out of all that's come out so far. HTMs don't count. 
laugh.gif

yeah, I just clicked on the bottom i didn't know there were two links. that's what's releasing on 6/1.

How are you able to add a coupon and a WC rewards?

I'm only able to add one or the other

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom