Flyknit Chukka Thread

im so mad someone just bought the size 13 reds from fnl

was there literaly 5-10 min ago. i went to get my wallet fromt he car
frown.gif
I feel ya bro, that exact same thing happened too me too! 

But I was patient and a restock happened so i was lucky enough to get my pair.

Got my shipping conformation and tracking #s for both my red and wolf greys last night 
happy.gif

these fit true to size right?

i have the trainers and racers in the same size and im planning on copping these

for anyone that has the chukkas and other flyknits, how would u compare the fit between styles?

Wear the same size in all flyknit models

No problems on my end

I didn't order from END.... it was from another European shop but yes, I owed $19.84 in fees via UPS - it is what it is, what can I do? Happy to have the shoes.
Thanks man !!! $19.84 isn´t that bad either...enjoy your kicks !!!! Eagerly waiting for mine to arrive next week 
happy.gif

Last edited:
My reds finally shipped from Finish Line, and from the Woodlands Mall in Spring, TX no less. I guess that guy I talked to at the local Finish Line last week wasn't lying about online stock being in-store stock.

My reds finally shipped from Finish Line, and from the Woodlands Mall in Spring, TX no less. I guess that guy I talked to at the local Finish Line last week wasn't lying about online stock being in-store stock.
yeah mine are coming from Houston...i thought there warehouse was Indianapolis 

they've been doing this for a while now. once warehouse stock runs out, they'll ship from stores. it's similar to how footlocker instore order is also. the ****** thing about this is that there's a really high chance they do something stupid with the shipment. they used a box that can fit 3 shoebox to ship just one pair of shoes to me. of course, the shoe came out loose and roll around in the box. the most recent was instead of sending my pair of flyknit chukka, they sent me a $30 pair of reebok kids shoes with that person's invoice inside, but my address ups label outside the box. i'm guessing if they don't have a box, they'll probably ship it in those shipping bag also.

Last edited:
Yea my pair of reds that I ordered earlier this week also shipped from Texas

Should be here tomorrow

Last edited:
Do you run and exercise in yours? Walking in them was fine with my tts pairs until i ran in them. Always went .5 up afterwards.

I've only run in my trainers

I wouldnt dare try and run in these chukkas

Running and exercising seemed fine in my tts trainers but I wasnt running extremely long distances, just a couple of laps. Maybe .5 up would feel better for those running long distances.

Anybody know what SoCal spots will have the tarp greens tomorrow? My usually spot is only getting the blues and Proper (who has the wolf greys btw) is out of my size.

Damn ordered mine from Europe last week and then I see proper drops them today. I want them in my hands but I need to stay patient and realize I saved like 35 dollars

saw the grey pair in person at kicks hawaii today and they look super nice. i had to pass even at a discount but anyone that buys them will not be disappointed.

I missed out on the HTMs, still looking to cop my first pair but not impressed with any CWs so far...dope shoe tho, I rank these right up there with the inneva

i own both and the flyknit chukkas are far better than the innevas.

I have both & I feel like there's not really a way to compare the shoes, they're each nice & different in their own way & it just depends on your style.

For example I wore my black Innevas today, I wouldn't be able to pull off the black or midnight fog chukkas the same way for the same look, wouldn't look right. Yesterday I wore my red chukkas, it was the perfect pair for yesterday's look & a pair of innevas that was all red wouldn't quite get the job done like the chukkas did. Just depends on the situation you're using them for.

I like both & feel their uniqueness is evenly matched IMO(and their price tags are equally hated lol).
Guess I'm looking to place an order on NDC for the blues today though & I'll hold out hope for Finishline later, would be great to pay less than retail but I gotta have the blues to go with my reds.

tons of compliments on my midnight fogs. probably cause i live in san francisco haha.
cant wait to find the wolf grey for a good price

Back
Top Bottom