Flyknit Chukka Thread

they just send us too many flyknit chukkas at once ... releasing packs of three colors makes it harder to sell out ... no one is buying all 3 colors and then they cant make a decision on which color to buy so they all sit !

Has nothing to do with how many are being released, the problem is they suck

I'm going to catch heat for this, but the only chukka released that's actually worth retail is the tarps (not including the HTM's)  All other colorways have been doo doo to average at best, yes even the wolf greys. 

I'm going to catch heat for this, but the only chukka released that's actually worth retail is the tarps (not including the HTM's)  All other colorways have been doo doo to average at best, yes even the wolf greys. 

The orange soles are to loud IMO. the wolf's and midnight are the best . Just sayin. Goes more with more gear.

The orange soles are to loud IMO. the wolf's and midnight are the best . Just sayin. Goes more with more gear.
University reds are the best non htm flyknit chukka

+1 on this. also the reds are very cool.

Has nothing to do with how many are being released, the problem is they suck

i dont have time to argue but the flyknit chukka that just released "do not suck" ......

niketalk member for over 10 years and i own a sneaker boutique. my opinion is just my opinion i wont argue that but there is nothing suck about a flyknit chukka .... im sorry if i sound a certain way

All flyknit model CWs have been weak after the 1st waves. The chukkas are amazing but it's recently colors have been a major disappointment.

@youss Nice pick up on the HTM chukkas

All flyknit model CWs have been weak after the 1st waves. The chukkas are amazing but it's recently colors have been a major disappointment.

@youss Nice pick up on the HTM chukkas
True, I would get some of the new color ways if they were ever 50% off, which I think they will get to after a while.

so stoked I was able to cop the Total Oranges below retail :smokin

looks like some NTers took advantage of the HHV price

Hope you didn't chose DHL for shipping from Germany. Might take up to a month to get them.  I got a pair of  HTM Free Flyknit Volt off of eBay and they have been sitting at the Frankfurt airport for 2 weeks now.

Just google  DHL Germany and read the horror stories.

Back
Top Bottom