Flyknit Chukka Thread

Youre definitely right about that. Chukkas are by far superior to any shoe ive tried on thus far. also, off topic, but I think you might have one of the best reputation to post ratios on Niketalk 372 rep to 437 posts and counting. I think I speak for everyone on this thread when I say thank you for all the help youve provided! Havent been on NT that long but by far the most helpful member I have seen throughout the threads I am on.

I second this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
love the Olympic sfb's look rugged...prob won't be able to land a pair though :smh:

Why you feel that way bro....we don't know how limited they are yet.

Plus, there was a link posted a few pages ago with the Olympics...came out to like $225 ish...if all else fails...nomsayin

we should get in touch with OP and have him redo the first page so we can have FAQS and website listings but let gusmq keep doing his stuff! killin it with the links, everyday!

I finally found some chukkas in the color way I want but I wear a size 10.5 and they only have size 10 and 11.5. Would I be better to go a half size down or a full size up? Or should I just pass on them? I have never tried on chukkas so I'm not sure what to do

I finally found some chukkas in the color way I want but I wear a size 10.5 and they only have size 10 and 11.5. Would I be better to go a half size down or a full size up? Or should I just pass on them? I have never tried on chukkas so I'm not sure what to do
I normally wear a 10.5, but I picked up the new pair in a 10 and it fits great.  It SHOULD stretch and fit. 

Thanks for the help, so at first did they fit tight?
Not really.  They just fit perfect.  Maybe a little tight on the sides, but toes were perfect.  Sides stretched anyway.  Made me think I made have been going up .5 size for no reason, when I can't do the same on Lunars.  Flyknits can be weird sometimes. 

This could, however, be only applicable to the newest chukkas, too, since those are the only ones I have in a 10.  If you can easily return, I would do it.

I normally wear a 10.5, but I picked up the new pair in a 10 and it fits great.  It SHOULD stretch and fit. 

Thanks for the help, so at first did they fit tight?

Keep in mind that the chukkas have 0 form of cushioning inside the shoe, it is basically the flyknit.

I sized .5 down from my regular lebrons, jordans, and foams.

Fit was perfect. Go with a 10 bro.

Keep in mind that the chukkas have 0 form of cushioning inside the shoe, it is basically the flyknit.

I sized .5 down from my regular lebrons, jordans, and foams.

Fit was perfect. Go with a 10 bro.

Alright thanks for the help to both of you, sales are final but I think I'm going to go for it cause I have been wanting some chukkas for a while

Which size and CW you lookin´?

Back
Top Bottom