Flyknit Chukka Thread

Un-deadstocked these today, to soothe the pain of missing out on the squadrons.  I still need the night factors and FSBs, too!

What does "FSB" stand for, anyway? Haha. 

Super clean. Wish I didn't sleep on those.

so which of these pics of the squadrons are most ttc?             http://dopamine36.com/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka-spring-14-colorways/
My pairs came im today. Squadrons are definitely darker than the htm, still a nice look. The night factors are more volt in normal daylight. Not too sure about either though. I guess I'm willing to let them go for retail (I paid more ) if anyone is interested in a size 10.
not liking this. get the feeling i'm gonna feel the same way. was really hyped about the night factors in the beginning but am realising it's probably just because they reminded me of these bad boys, and let's be honest the limited release is leagues sweeter. 

Un-deadstocked these today to soothe the pain of missing out on the squadrons.  I still need the night factors and FSBs, too!

What does "FSB" stand for, anyway? Haha. 

funny how just one pic can make you change your mind about a pair. nice execution. 

so which of these pics of the squadrons are most ttc?             http://dopamine36.com/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka-spring-14-colorways/

not liking this. get the feeling i'm gonna feel the same way. was really hyped about the night factors in the beginning but am realising it's probably just because they reminded me of these bad boys, and let's be honest the limited release is leagues sweeter. 

The htm are indeed nicer. These are no where close to either. They are still nice, but not what I was looking for. Surprisingly the lunar trainer that came out for women is very htm chukka like (minus the blue glow fly wire). I wish they offered that in mens.

damn bro it is going to be a long shot, maybe some Euro sites might have them but if i am not mistaken I believe Nike only had a FSR from 6-13, wont hurt to search tho 

type in Nike along with the style code and go page by page to see if you see the size, that's what I did and I found a size 7 but it cost me $225 but hey they are a nice pair of shoes and I couldn't get them for a cheaper price because they had FSR from 8-12 on many other sites 

Just be patient man hopefully they will pop up, try ebay or ************* or call or email nike and maybe they will help you, they gave me links to other sites to help me find my size

Thanks a ton man, I've been scowering ebay but never thought to actually talk to Nike. Will definitely get on that :D

omg squads came today....amazing. 1st pair of chukkas....def not my last. so light, wow!

smokin.gif

Excited for my Platinums to come in too. Need to experience this!

Nike tweet confirmed that there is no USA tongue or insole releasing to the public. That explains why they took down the press release. They're still releasing tomorrow though despite only tweeting info about the LunarTerras.

Back
Top Bottom