Flyknit Chukka Thread

Smh...called @ 9:30 and was told phone orders were to be taken @ 10. Literally had to call 187 times to finally get through @ 10:20 when I was told my 10.5 was placed aside. Just received a call from an employees cell to complete my transaction. Sweet satisfaction lol

I want those platinums man but after seeing outlets letting the wolf greys go for $84, I feel like Im getting robbed by paying $170
mean.gif
laugh.gif

^ Suddenly eBay blows up with wolf grey chukkas
laugh.gif

So does it take a couple of days to receive an email invoice for phone orders? I've never done one before last night.

Last edited:
Theres no email invoice for phone order. You can call back tomorrow to request tracking number

Just placed my order 
pimp.gif

super weird though...didn't give me a total price or order confirmation #, said to call back on monday afternoon for tracking info

Last edited by a moderator:
Just placed my order :pimp:  

super weird though...didn't give me a total price or order confirmation #, said to call back on monday afternoon for tracking info
thats how it is for outlet orders. no order confirmation number and if you want tracking you have to call back.

Naw theyre really good at phone orders. Both Chicago outlets get the most phone orders out of the entire country. 

They usually provide little info. I just made sure I was very clear when i said my address.

Got my 11.5 for $84 + shipping 
pimp.gif

yeah. total was $88? i forget $80 something plus $5-7 for shipping. once hitting zero the phone dialed for about 2-3 minutes... was polite and asked for my size haha.. they asked if i wanted more than 1 pair... said no and completed the order

Last edited:
Man, Chicago is either stocked to the hill, or we're in for disappointment.

Crossing my fingers that my order actually gets processed and delivered.

Yeah, I was shocked they were letting people order 2 pair. I picked up one for me and my bro!! So stoked!!

Damn man I keep saying Im giving up but you guys keep getting through. Im stuck at work so I cant just pull out my phone and be obvious with it
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom