Flyknit Chukka Thread

That is the million dollar question...
. It is! I regret missing out on copping the Dark Obsidians and Midnight Fog's when they still had sizes left. Now it's a hunt to try and find them in a 9 and to get them for a retail or under.

Last edited:
Some Dbag sniped me on some Metal Stand FSB's.  I was on mobile and couldn't bid in the 3 seconds left.  It was only $140 shipped...

. It is! I regret missing out on copping the Dark Obsidians and Midnight Fog's when they still had sizes left. Now it's a hunt to try and find them in a 9 and to get them for a retail or under.

Dark obsidians should be real easy to cop for less than retail. I just picked them up a couple of weeks ago for $115 shipped, size 10.5. Ebay.

You won't find midnight fogs for retail or less though. SOL.

Agreed! I like the colorways of the FK free chukkas but cant get with the free sole. i've been a fan of the lunar chukka since day one! Took a quick pic of the collection while cleaning today...
Nice collection. I regret sleeping on the mango and pure platinum colorways.

wooohooo fam, 

shopnicekicks have 40% of all items including some sizes of the free flyknit chukkas. They didnt have size 12 Bright Crimson. However, i was able to get Nordstrom to price match it with free shipping, and of course in Cali, uncle sam takes an extra 9%, so that came out to be 111.18 shipped

Nordstrom usually only price match when both Nordstrom and the competitor have the same shoe, same COLOR, and same size.

good monday morning

wooohooo fam, 

shopnicekicks have 40% of all items including some sizes of the free flyknit chukkas. They didnt have size 12 Bright Crimson. However, i was able to get Nordstrom to price match it with free shipping, and of course in Cali, uncle sam takes an extra 9%, so that came out to be 111.18 shipped

Nordstrom usually only price match when both Nordstrom and the competitor have the same shoe, same COLOR, and same size.

good monday morning
How do I get the 40% off?

Anyone in here dyed the uppers of Flyknit Chukkas?  I searched and saw some people had painted the swoosh, tongue and had done speckles on the midsole but I was curious if anyone changed the full upper and what the results were.

uh oh! here comes trouble.. will be reading up on the thread. been staying away from Chukka's but I'm sure the more I read, the more I'll want to try them out.

uh oh! here comes trouble.. will be reading up on the thread. been staying away from Chukka's but I'm sure the more I read, the more I'll want to try them out.

actually, you might want to reconsider. You;ll be 10 pairs deep within 2 months of buying your first pair of lunars!!

actually, you might want to reconsider. You;ll be 10 pairs deep within 2 months of buying your first pair of lunars!!
good thing they don't make too many with the Lunar soles.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good thing they don't make too many with the Lunar soles. :lol: :lol:

the good thing is most of the good ones are so outrageously priced now. You wouldn't dare purchase them. University reds are a must, along with squadron blues and dark obsidians. You can get 2 out of the 3 here at good prices. Squadrons will cost you a decent amount.

post pics and your opinion when you fall into this trap like the rest of us.

the good thing is most of the good ones are so outrageously priced now. You wouldn't dare purchase them. University reds are a must, along with squadron blues and dark obsidians. You can get 2 out of the 3 here at good prices. Squadrons will cost you a decent amount.

post pics and your opinion when you fall into this trap like the rest of us.
LoL

Thanks for the warning.
smile.gif

Marv, these Flyknits have THEE BEST foundation (sole). The other soles are good, but nothing tops the LR sole! #trust

easier to do it with the neo turqs i think. but they look really good. i'd do a really dark grey swoosh though. and a speckled sole.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom