Flyknit Chukka Thread

Was able to cop Night Factors through ebay UK for around 100€ shipped to France. 

Considering it a good deal since i'm not sure if FK Chukkas will re-release with a Lunarlon sole, as i'm not a fan of the recent releases these will have to do for now.

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

Am I bugging or is this a steal for $70? Won the auction on eBay, put up a bid like a week ago not really expecting to win but I did, just not sure if I'm ******ed or everybody really slept on this auction

Last edited:
That's a good deal!  They actually look good from the pics that you posted.  Usually u can tell if they've been worn a bit by the ankle collar, usually it's stretched out.

does anybody else have a problem with the tongue on the flyknit chukka. whenever i walk, the tongue gets all pushed to the side and you can see my sock. is there a way i can fix this?!

I've thought about getting these for a long time but never pulled the trigger.

How do they fit compared to regular flyknits (Lunar 2's) are they wider, longer, would I go with the same size or down a half size?

Last edited:
I've thought about getting these for a long time but never pulled the trigger. I feel like it'd be hard to rock these with shorts, and honestly I don't know what I would rock these with anyways.

Also how do they fit compared to regular flyknits?

I'm probably not the most fashionable person, but I think they look just fine with shorts. In terms of sizing, I wear the same size in Flyknit Lunar 1s, Lunar Chukkas, Trainers, and the Free 5.0s (or whatever the first Flyknit Frees were).

I'm probably not the most fashionable person, but I think they look just fine with shorts. In terms of sizing, I wear the same size in Flyknit Lunar 1s, Lunar Chukkas, Trainers, and the Free 5.0s (or whatever the first Flyknit Frees were).
Okay I had to go up .5 in my lunar 2's because my pinky toe was getting squished because my right foot is wider than my left. I wear 10's in my lunar 2's. I never rocked the 9.5's long enough to try and get the flyknit to stretch, should I be safe with a 9.5 in chukkas or am I better to go with a 10?

Okay I had to go up .5 in my lunar 2's because my pinky toe was getting squished because my right foot is wider than my left. I wear 10's in my lunar 2's. I never rocked the 9.5's long enough to try and get the flyknit to stretch, should I be safe with a 9.5 in chukkas or am I better to go with a 10?

Uhhhh I've never tried on a pair of Lunar 2s but if they run like the Lunar 1s I'd assume you'd be good with the 10. It's been a while since I've worn my Chukkas, but 0.5 up shouldn't be too much space. Especially if your feet are as wide as you say.

I'm sure someone in here has tried on both pairs so they'd be able to help you better.

Uhhhh I've never tried on a pair of Lunar 2s but if they run like the Lunar 1s I'd assume you'd be good with the 10. It's been a while since I've worn my Chukkas, but 0.5 up shouldn't be too much space. Especially if your feet are as wide as you say.

I'm sure someone in here has tried on both pairs so they'd be able to help you better.
thanks homie, hoping someone can chime in. repped.

I have a narrow foot and go TTS in lunar 2s, and half down in my lunar chukkas.

TTS would probably be okay for wide feet, but half up may be a little too long

I have a narrow foot and go TTS in lunar 2s, and half down in my lunar chukkas.

TTS would probably be okay for wide feet, but half up may be a little too long

seeing as I had to go up half size then my pinky toe was getting crushed and full size till I didn't feel any discomfort what size would I go with?

Dont think they made fakes of those but you can find those at nike outlets. Try doing a stock locate with customer service.

Well can anyone help me with the chukka sizing. I'm a size 10 in AF1 so I'm a bit curious what the sizing are for the chukkas. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom