=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Whooooooa looks like I have some Finishline stalking to do so I can hopefully try these on first. I was hoping that was black instead of Sequoia but I guess that saves me too. Been waiting for another crack at flyknits since my failure with the way the zoom air pairs messed up my feet/legs, these should be better with the extra back liner to alter the inside feel I'm thinking.

Just called my local FNL, they said that they have the womens pair in and should be receiving the mens sometime this week, so be on the look out, they're slowly reaching shelves
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Ive been slacking and never even paid attention to this thread even though all along I was only looking forward to lunarlon soled flyknits. Was wondering why no one was mentioning anything in the original flyknit trainer thread lol. subbed.

Dang! They should show up in the South Bay any day now. :nerd:

If anyone sees the Green cw, please snap a phone pic. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I was at Topanga yesterday to return some Free Run 2's, I was surprised to see them out already. Thinking about going back today. So if anyone swooped on the size 10 that was on display....I'm gonna >: .... cry probably :frown:

Which ones did you call in the Bay Area? The Valley Fair guy didn't even know what I was talking about! LOL
That was you lol One of the employees there said someone called about them. I also called eastridge, oakridge, great mall and new park. Serramonte had a size 10 only in the black and white cw.

Yeah. I was debating picking up the FK trainers in the white white color way but since fk ones are right around the corner I will definitely wait. I just want Nike to update nikeinc on the status! They are the most publicized unofficial shoe I know of.
I would like to know. Someone chime in.

Yeah. I was debating picking up the FK trainers in the white white color way but since fk ones are right around the corner I will definitely wait. I just want Nike to update nikeinc on the status! They are the most publicized unofficial shoe I know of.
I am waiting as well...

I think I may need to go 1/2 down then. I have a neutral foot type, but I like to run in a variety of different types of shoes. Then again, this shouldn't be a concern since I have NO PLANS to run in these :wow::lol:!

Like you I'm waiting on other cws (Electric Green)! They need to be on FNL's shelves by the 28th, so I could use my coupon. :lol:

if these fit like the FK trainers, i think i might have to go .5 down as well...
cant wait to try them on and see the other CWs in person :tongue:

New pics via IG

Old Sample

Red or Pink? We need to know the color description of this pair.

Lastly, dat multi-color :wow:

via Daddy Dark, founder of the Run Dem Crew.

That was you lol One of the employees there said someone called about them. I also called eastridge, oakridge, great mall and new park. Serramonte had a size 10 only in the black and white cw.
Serramonte had the 1st OG Flyknits right not the Flyknit One correct?

Wish we had a list of the initial colorway release so we know which ones to look for...  Can't wait to see them in person!  Keep the pics coming.

Back
Top Bottom