=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Ugh oakridge doesnt ship, and my local finishline has no clue about them.

Go into Finishline. They don't have to know about them if they don't have them instore. Tell them that you want them to "WGI" a pair for you. They could bring it up online and get the sky if you don't have it already. It'll tell them which stores have them locally. If none do then they can ship them straight to your door within 3-5 business days, free shipping.

No problem fam. But I mean, C'Mon, you couldn't wait till I worked at 4? :lol: , that would've been some good commission.
My bad :lol: I didn't know you worked there. Just let me know when you get more CWs. I'll buy then from you from now on.

:lol: its cool, as long as you got your pair. And yea, ill be updating this thread pretty frequently with new CW's and info. Imo one of the better shoes out right now.

As for myself, I'm saving money so I'll have to wait a paycheck or two until I cop.

Go into Finishline. They don't have to know about them if they don't have them instore. Tell them that you want them to "WGI" a pair for you. They could bring it up online and get the sky if you don't have it already. It'll tell them which stores have them locally. If none do then they can ship them straight to your door within 3-5 business days, free shipping.
Do you know if this is just finishline or does this apply to footaction and footlocker too? Thanks.

Last edited:
Finish Line 20 minutes from me won't sell, they said the release date is Feb 14th 
mad.gif

Do you know if this is just finishline or does this apply to footaction and footlocker too? Thanks.

No idea fam. Sorry.

Hmmm...

I won't bite at $160.  I'm supposed to get $20 rewards from Finishline, I was told they can be combined with coupons.  I wonder if I can do that.

i'm going to check my finishlines in maryland to see if they got em. i'm really trying to hold out for some of the other colorways, but that blue/volt might get copped on sight

Swooped on the Royal/Volt colorway at Finishline today, they were alright to me at first, then I decided to try them on, I was wearing khaki chinos today and they looked sooo good.

I asked an employee if he knew of any other CWs coming out, they just knew of the Blue/Pink coming out in Feb. There are pics of them in the first few pages of this thread.

Last edited:
Fellas we're not talkin' Js here so it will be pretty easy to cop if you store receive shipment...Plus its a$160 shoe so there wont be too many buyers willing to pay that price tag for these...just my .02

For the most part, I think these are the launch cws...

I can't wait to see the Electric Green cw (furthest back) and the Flash Pink (?) cw in person.:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom