=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

i dont know why nike is holding out with the multi colors. they should come out guns blazing.

Another cw at FNL (pic courtesy of fellow NTer, xtianp. Thanks a lot, bro!)

Last edited:
i dont know why nike is holding out with the multi colors. they should come out guns blazing.

The OP said, "Just one of the many colour ways dropping soon."

He's probably talking about the GRs, but you never know with Nike. :nerd:

Last edited:
I struck out at 5 Finish Lines already :lol:

Which ones did you call in the Bay Area? The Valley Fair guy didn't even know what I was talking about! LOL

Finishline Oakridge had the women's cw's and the black/ white pair for men on Monday.

If people are seeing these at your FNLs can you post up a sku or model+color code? 

yea, as soon as I get out of work today I'll post em for you guys and let you know.

are these suppose to be the ultimate running shoe for comfort? anyone compare these to the roshes? which is better for those who have both pairs?

The OP said, "Just one of the many colour ways dropping soon."

He's probably talking about the GRs, but you never know with Nike. :nerd:

They are pulling a classic retail selling tactic, slow upgrades. You know damn well Apple could make an iPhone with all the lastest tech in it, but they incrementally add tech into each new model because everyone will buy the first model and then the next year buy the next model. Nike will release the Flyknit One in basic colors and all of us will buy it because it is cool new technology. Then, Nike will release a few multicolored, and we will go buy those as well. If Nike released the "cooler" color-ways first, then we would not but the "boring" color-ways when they released afterwards.

They are pulling a classic retail selling tactic, slow upgrades. You know damn well Apple could make an iPhone with all the lastest tech in it, but they incrementally add tech into each new model because everyone will buy the first model and then the next year buy the next model. Nike will release the Flyknit One in basic colors and all of us will buy it because it is cool new technology. Then, Nike will release a few multicolored, and we will go buy those as well. If Nike released the "cooler" color-ways first, then we would not but the "boring" color-ways when they released afterwards.

Trufe. Just like ZFK -> F1.

i know, just impatient, especially after seeing that pic of the flyknit ones with the htm multicolor.

Stopping by my local FL tonight to see if they have them. I want to try them on.

Last edited:

Bummer. I may still get them though. What's with the $150 MSRP? Hmmm

But there is hope for a Red cw. :D

[COLOR=#red]Most of the colors were already posted on the first page; the only ones I saw not listed were 705 - VOLT/BLACK-WHITE-PURE PLATINUM and 001 - WOLF GREY/BLACK-WHITE-DRK GREY. The 001 is exactly like the grey/turquoise ones but with a black swoosh, grey tongue/laces and light grey on the top portion of the midsole. The volt is exactly like the electric greens, just swap green for volt, black instead of white swoosh and the liner is a shade lighter grey.

No pics but also for Fall '13

474 - GAME ROYAL/VOLT-BLUE TINT
304 - ELCTRC GREEN/DRK OBSDN-BL TNT
444 - DRK OBSDN/LT ARMRY BL-SQDRN BL
461 - SQUADRON BLUE/BRGHT CRMSN-WHT
011 - BLACK/WHITE
004 - DRK GREY/BLK-GM RYL-UNVRSTY BL
601 - GYM RED/BLACK-PURE PLATINUM
841 - TOTAL ORANGE/GAME ROYAL-WHITE [/COLOR]

Last edited:
I can't rock Pink shoes but that doesn't look pink like pink foams kind of pink lol...Any actual pics floating around?

So can someone confirm if these are out already? If so, the $160 MSRP is confirmed?

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the confirmation. I just got the blk/wht and wht/blk Flyknits but I still really want those blk One+!!!

Back
Top Bottom