=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

damn, no 8.5/9 in the MCs at RRS! I just keep striking out with these...

nice pic! I still want those, just waiting to pick them up for a steal

LOL @ the walmart flyknits

Do these hurt anyones feet when running 2+ miles? 

Might have to switch back to lunarglides and use these for casual wear 

Last edited:
LOL @ the walmart flyknits

Do these hurt anyones feet when running 2+ miles? 

Might have to switch back to lunarglides and use these for casual wear 
Naw but theyll make me hella sore in any 4+ mile work out. Too minimal for me=P

Opinions? I really like this colorway but I wanna know what you guys think
smile.gif

Opinions? I really like this colorway but I wanna know what you guys think
smile.gif

I see where you're going, but I'm personally not a fan of id'ing shoes to look like other shoes.

with that said, I id'd all black with red lining. I liked it. but then I saw someone else did the same. turn off for me personally. at the end of the day, it's what you like. these iD options are limited, so being original will be difficult.

Wow Nike, you are really enticing all of us with the Flyknit 1 ID colors. $200 and black or grey are the only upper color choices. Man Nike went crazy with all these options.

Why get worked up about lack of choices? It's pretty obvious that the range will be expanded to include other colors further down the track. I imagine ID on flyknits is a different animal to regular shoes and it will just take nike a little to get it cranked up.

For casual wear but also for running occasionally, are the lunars more comfortable than the trainers? Just ordered a pair of trainers for $100 (couldn't pass up that price) and was wondering how they'll compare to the lunar 1s. I've tried on the lunars but never worn the trainers.

For casual wear but also for running occasionally, are the lunars more comfortable than the trainers? Just ordered a pair of trainers for $100 (couldn't pass up that price) and was wondering how they'll compare to the lunar 1s. I've tried on the lunars but never worn the trainers.

in terms of running im sure it has to be more comfortable due to the obvious.

Im not too sure about the design of trainers but my guess is lunars have lunar sole which should be more comfortable than trainers right?

I've ran in both (all 3 actually if you include racers) and the FK1s are definitely more comfortable to run in.

I have a pair of trainers and Lunars and I think the Lunars are far more comfortable, no contest. Can't speak to running though.

Id chime in, the Lunars are more comfortable but then again I made the mistake of getting the trainers a half size bigger. Hoping to get the wolf greys soon.

I've tried on all three and own(ed) a F1 and FK Racer (sold them ASAP), and the Lunars are undoubtedly the most comfortable FK out. The F1s have that "bounce" with the Bottomless Carrier tech / Lunar Density set-up in the F1s, whereas, the ZFKs feel really stiff, which makes for a good performance flat. Casually, I know I'll be fine in the F1s, but, in the ZFKs... forget about it!

Last edited:
The IDs say they will be made in 2 weeks. Maybe that's due to the limited colors. Took me 7 weeks to get my ID hyperdunks when they launched.

The IDs say they will be made in 2 weeks. Maybe that's due to the limited colors. Took me 7 weeks to get my ID hyperdunks when they launched.

Back
Top Bottom