=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Yeah, the quick turnaround is definitely due to the limited options.
I have a few ideas that I'm tempted to order, but the thought of them adding more options is making me hold off.

The IDs say they will be made in 2 weeks. Maybe that's due to the limited colors. Took me 7 weeks to get my ID hyperdunks when they launched.

Just ordered my first pair since. Heard great things about them. I'm an 8/8.5 so decided to go with an 8 since that was the last size http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-582110/pgid-582109

I like the neutral colors but white/blk was the closest to white I saw. It was either those or grey/blk. I know I'm late to the scene but I'm excited to get these. Since I had $155 in credit it only cost $8. I do like the volt c/w although I have 2 pairs of air maxes in that color. I hear these are even more comfortable than AM's. Anyone else have 2011-2013 AM's and agree?

Thank you for your order! You deserve to know that one or more of the items you
ordered was a runaway success and is no longer available:

does this mean they canceled it or just letting me know the product sold out

Pretty sure this means canceled order. I got the same message for the multi colored. Extremely bummed.

Yea I just got that this morning too, I have no idea what this means but it didn't exactly say the order was cancelled, just that they're no longer available(that's what I keep telling myself) but idk why we'd need to be notified of something like that.

If anyone finds out what this means please let me know, I won't be able to call until after work

Yea I just got that this morning too, I have no idea what this means but it didn't exactly say the order was cancelled, just that they're no longer available(that's what I keep telling myself) but idk why we'd need to be notified of something like that.

If anyone finds out what this means please let me know, I won't be able to call until after work
The orders are canceled. If you click on your account information then order history, it shows that the order is canceled.

I know it will never happen but imagine how cool it would be to pick your thread colors in Nike ID

Like use pink, yellow, black threads woven together

Finally wore my grey wolfs to the gym.. :smokin Not sure why ppl are complaining about support. IMO they are the best performance wise with trainers next and then racers . Deff will be my go to shoe for runnning/training. Now just need some sale prices :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm definitely a flyknit noob, I'll go ahead and admit it. Are the multicolored ones supposed to be a gr? They are definitely the ones I want for my first pair.

I'm definitely a flyknit noob, I'll go ahead and admit it. Are the multicolored ones supposed to be a gr? They are definitely the ones I want for my first pair.

yes. basically all the colorways pictured at the beginning of this thread that are not an HTM are gr.

some colorways in each of the first two waves appeared to be less prevalent than others, yet they seemed to pop up later in sporadic spots online and at brick & mortar stores as time and popularity progressed.

For example: the men's blue glow, electric green, and purple from Wave 1 weren't on ndc for too long-if at all. I know they popped up with random sizes at one point. These three colorways appeared to only be available in Niketowns. Yet, in late March or so, the blue glow got picked up RRS, along with the other two eventually.

I'm sure this has been answered earlier but can someone please give me the release date for the MC's? Thanks!

I want to pick up a pair for my vacation. Choosing between the pink flash and blue/pink colorways. They're on NDC for 127, wonder if they'll be like that for Finishline or FTL. Could definitely use that extra extra 30% off, lol

Heads up - today only FL has 20% off of all running shoes including the FKs.  This includes the wolf greys.
21dedfdf_20atfootlocker.jpeg

Last edited:
Heads up - today only FL has 20% off of all running shoes including the FKs.  This includes the wolf greys.

[ATTACHMENT=3470]20% at footlocker.JPG (125k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Yeah but if you read it it says if the product says "excluded from coupons" in red then it's excluded - flyknits are excluded

i'm pretty sure Wolf Greys and every other colorway will be available for around $100 or less at some point soon. notice how every single website has a FSR of these in every colorway minus a random size here or there. prices will be dropping soon.

First attempt at a sneakerhead meme. Maybe we could see if any of us can make up any flyknit memes?

Haha worth a try

Last edited:
so I know the lack of upper iD options isn't all that appealing, but I'm just curious if anyone tinkered with it. I'd like to see what people came up with. These are what I put together:

Back
Top Bottom