=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Use this and put it under inner circle rewards. Worked for me on a pair of trainers 
c658cb66_FinishlineCoupon.jpeg

Saw these at my local footlocker.
which footlocker is this? looks like we should start seeing wave 3 in stores soon
I saw that Red pair at my local Footlocker at Ontario Mills in Southern California as well it's a really nice colorway in person.

Edit: The black/white colorway from Wave 3 is showin up on ebay for $130 shipped I saw a size 9 up I didn't see other sizes though.

Last edited:
o well im happy with my pink flash. if i can get MC later for similar price as RRS ill get them too

Those reds are meh..maybe if it was a white swoosh?

I'd like to see someone change the color of the swoosh. With the Flyknit material, I think it'd be pretty easy to airbrush over it as long as you have a proper size and carefully cut stencil. I'd imagine paint would have no problem adhering to Flyknits, it seems like that's all the swoosh is, I don't know enough to guess if it's acrylic or a different type of paint though.

Someone needs to do it.

orders the MCs last night since they poped back up in an 8.5 on RRS, estimated ship date was July 8th. But this mornin I get my order confirmation that says they'll ship out June 12th.

I don't know what to believe with with RRS anymore :lol:

orders the MCs last night since they poped back up in an 8.5 on RRS, estimated ship date was July 8th. But this mornin I get my order confirmation that says they'll ship out June 12th.

I don't know what to believe with with RRS anymore
What does it say under your order history? It says mine is still processing and backordered.

I don't know what to believe with with RRS anymore :lol:

dont worry you might get a cancellation email soon too :tongue:

Last edited:
i dont think those are the 444s. the entire midsole suppose to be white

^ The color description is on point with the sample though.

444 - DARK OBSIDIAN/SQUADRON BLUE/WHITE/LT ARMORY BLUE

It makes sense since you can hardly see any blue on these... These could be the 106s or 107s? :nerd:

^
It makes sense since you can hardly see any blue on these... These could be the 106s or 107s? :nerd:

man ray, i hope these release.

with a black lace swap, they look so close to the htms. LOVE the multi tongue and the all white bottom.

via ebay

held out on the multicolours from RRS because of those, the sketchy details about what will actually get released are starting to worry me now though haha. hope there is concrete wave 3 info soon

edit: the real 444s look great for what they are though

Last edited:
My white/black pair arrive tomorrow from ndc. I ordered an 8 and Im worried they might be tight. Think super thin socks are necessary for em. Luckily I have 2 pairs of cycling socks that are honestly as thin as paper but cost an absurd $18/ pair.

Back
Top Bottom